Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People

Been pissing down all day, the forecast said for days it would piss down all day and yet people still go out in shorts, vests and flip flops and look surprised its raining, rocket polishers. 

C'mon Folski, we want more details. Did they notice you or did you manage to get out before they heard you?

If they saw you, what has been said since? 

So I'd to get my car keys to drop my girlfriend home because she'd a driving lesson at 11, looked all over the house but couldn't find them. So I thought Mom must have them in her room because she dropped us to the pub last night. This is really tough by the way ye horrible word removeds. They were both up pottering around before so I had (incorrectly obviously) assumed they'd gone for a walk like they do most Sundays, didn't click it was pissing rain. So I just opened the door, thankfully, she was under the covers and he was totally covered from the bellybutton down, I was like "ah are my keys here". My mom like jumped kind of with the shame/surprise but decided it was best for all involved that she stay under the covers, so I just went "yes, they are here" closed the door asap. I then left and didn't say a word, we were in the car, and my girlfriend asked me was I ok, so I told her the story, she thought it was sick and disgusting but hilarious, so I hid in her house for like 2 hours and came home and just acted like I saw nothing, no body in their right mind wants to have that conversation, so I'm just going to continue like it never happened.

What kind of sick tuckers don't go for a walk because it's raining? Are you parents pervert or someth... shit sorry fella

If I see another example of someone's shit 'Villa XI' predictions I am going to stab my eyes out.

--------------GK-----------

LB-----CD----CD----RB

--LCM---CM---RCM---

----AM---------Tonev--

----------Austin---------

• Like 2

If I see another example of someone's shit 'Villa XI' predictions I am going to stab my eyes out.

--------------GK-----------

LB-----CD----CD----RB

--LCM---CM---RCM---

----AM---------Tonev--

----------Austin---------

Best I've seen

Â