Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

...I thought Axl Rose had dark curly hair and a top hat!

You're getting him mixed up with Jerry Sadowitz. :)

Well I didn't give that name because I thought Axl Rose had dark curly hair and a top hat!

That's Jerry Sadowitz.

Bastard! :D

• Like 2

I know this is said a lot, and usually said for the laughs.

But hand on heart, I don't know who that guy with the hair is. If I had to guess to save my life or win a million, I'd say Guns n Roses, but I wouldn't know the name????

Am I close?

I wouldn't have known the face but the bandana gave it away as he's probably the only rock star I've ever seen wearing one ( que loads of pictures of rock stars wearing bandanas )

A page not found always cheers me up :)

But luckily in quoting your post I got to see the title of the thread you tried to link to so I don't need to worry any longer

But seriously that's grim ....who the **** drinks orange juice !!

Edited by tonyh29

he was my idol at one point, i even pissed guns n roses when i was a kid. going back when i was 7 or 8 but my bedroom was covered in GNR posters and i even called our new cat at the time axl. xmas and birthday presents were GNR related and i always used to say when im older im going to live in a penthouse with axl rose and my gran. remember watching them live in paris on tv in the early 90s and there was a banner in the crowd which read something like "axl let me suck your **** " and i always thought why is she saying that, wernt up to scratch with the rock n roll lifestyle back then. happy days.

I know who Jerry Sadowitz is!!!

I think I'm officially supercool again.

Yeah....so I knew Axl Rose but haven't got a clue who Jerry Sadowitz is.

He's Ross Noble.

A bloke that looks like Saul Hudson from the description

Really?

link

He famously opened the Montreal Comedy Festival with the line:

"Hello, moose-****" and followed this up with:

"I tell you why I hate Canada, half of you speak French, and the other half let them" He was promptly knocked unconscious by an outraged audience member.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 4

I'll tell you what's pissing me off a lot lately, not to sound like a snob or anything, but there is 4 of my friends who are around home at the moment, the rest of them are mostly up the country, now 3 are unemployed and the other is on a trainee salary but decided to move in with his unemployed girlfriend and her kid, so is about as broke as broke could be. 2/3 times a week I'll get a text saying we'll go for lunch, but the thing is, they're so broke right now, that they can only afford to go to really shite places, so I've the option of paying for lunch which I have done and they'll get me back or going somewhere kind of crap and having a toasted ham and cheese sandwich that I could have made myself in work.  :angry:

• Like 1

The BBC comparing a goal scored by the Columbian women's team, to James Rodriguez' goal against Uruguay in the World Cup. Using the tag line, "Anything you can do", and making a video, playing them back to back. It was a nice enough goal, but it wouldn't even win a Premier League Goal of the Month.

I really wish they'd stop trying to convince people that women's football is anywhere near on par with the men's game. I'm a pretty 'right on' guy, but come on!

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Â