Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Unsure which part of this pisses me off more. Yesterday I got electrocuted, about 4 months ago we got a new hoover, and then 3 weeks ago our new dog chewed the cable a bit, a bit of insulating tape and it was as good as new, yesterday I plugged it in and then went to hoover, there was a loud bang and I am on my arse. The cable is sperated from the hoover and my arm is tingling massively. I now have to buy a new hoover.

So are you now a ghost?

It is surprising how many people use 'electrocuted' to describe receiving an electric shock when they have clearly failed in executing the second part of the act.

• Like 1

Yeah I dont do the washing at all, when I was 15 my nan ironed the front of my ramones t-shirt, I have done all of my own ironing since.

My mom washed my limited edition Paul Weller Fred perry polo shirt (I think there were 80 in each size, it was numbered inside the collar) at something like 60 degrees and shrunk it down to a toddlers tshirt after I'd worn it once :(

Done all my own washing since then, ironing I do as and when I need something which annoys the **** out of my missus

The whole Paul Walker love in, anyone find it a bit nauseating?

The cynic in me says his death is being used to plug a film but what's his face big baldy does seem pretty genuine with it all, once the F&F 7 media circus has died down it will disappear

I know I mentioned it a few days ago but hayfever I **** hate it, I've just got in from the pub and I've hated every second of it, I can barely open my eyes.

I've got a curry to eat but I just don't feel like it now, **** horrible

• Like 1

Yep.

Saw someone on Facebook the other day post a picture of him and said "one of my favourite actors of all time"

REALLY?!

people queuing outside record shops the night before record store day

8:30 tonight people outside my local shop, apparently

Depends what you're after, my mate who wants me to go (but all my cash is going to a pub in wembley on Sunday) is going at 4am because the store only has 1 copy of an Otis reading record he wants

If you're a serious collector then there is some good stuff, by and large i think it's pretty poor this year though, there's about 2 I really want and another 5 I would probably buy if they had them

Yeah I dont do the washing at all, when I was 15 my nan ironed the front of my ramones t-shirt, I have done all of my own ironing since.

My mom washed my limited edition Paul Weller Fred perry polo shirt (I think there were 80 in each size, it was numbered inside the collar) at something like 60 degrees and shrunk it down to a toddlers tshirt after I'd worn it once :(

Done all my own washing since then, ironing I do as and when I need something which annoys the **** out of my missus

Due to the few posts before I read this as 'Paul Walker Fred Perry shirt'.

Due to the few posts before I read this as 'Paul Walker Fred Perry shirt'.
I actually read the earlier post as Paul Weller, the follow up post about someone dying in a car crash makes more sense now

I haven't seen much about it? Mind you, I am a bit out of touch with popular culture due to not using social media!  :D

My new flat.

Moved in about a month and a half ago. First annoyance, landlord springing extra fees on us when we were signing the contract (which we said we'd pay later)

We move in and 3 lights don't work, the table broke (it was held together by sellotape) and the shower doesn't drain properly. In addition we were promised internet which either is slow or doesn't work.

The cheeky bastard still has the nerve to ask us for our agency fees. Can we ask for the deposit back if the flat isn't to working order?

Unsure which part of this pisses me off more. Yesterday I got electrocuted, about 4 months ago we got a new hoover, and then 3 weeks ago our new dog chewed the cable a bit, a bit of insulating tape and it was as good as new, yesterday I plugged it in and then went to hoover, there was a loud bang and I am on my arse. The cable is sperated from the hoover and my arm is tingling massively. I now have to buy a new hoover.

So are you now a ghost?

It is surprising how many people use 'electrocuted' to describe receiving an electric shock when they have clearly failed in executing the second part of the act.

Electrocution is death caused by electric shock, either accidental or deliberate. The word is derived from "electro" and "execution", but it is also used for accidental death. In British English the word also covers non-fatal injuries

;)

whats the point of these temperatures if all they do is ruin clothes and washing on 30 is fine?

So its my second from last night in philippines and day of the semi final which will be on at 10pm so i should be having an awesome night. Apart from due to being mugged i have no bank card which means i have no money and budgeting so i can actually make it to the airport with the very little money i have left. i will be enjoying the game with a coke zero zzzzz.

Although i do not like watching football when drunk so i guess its ok

Edited by gharperr

Â