Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I was accused of cheating at a pub movie quiz once. Turned out later that the burly fellow that accused me was the resident 'film buff' and took great offence that I smashed him by 5 clear points.

**** bellend.

• Like 3

I have cheated at a pub quiz once. About 10 years ago.

We won. But I felt unbelievably guilty.

Not done it since and never will. I get angry with my own team members if I think they might be sneaking a peek at their phone.

What's the point?

There's one where I live where there is almost no phone coverage so its almost impossible to cheat.

I went to one at a different place recently where we thought we'd done pretty well, out of 60 most teams scored about 30, we had 42 in 3rd, 2nd had 45 but the winners, had 56.

A bunch of chavs on their phone the whole time. Kind of embarrassing that they got any wrong.

• Like 1

I seem to be in the minority of people who actually like James Corden.

And I've watched a few bits of his new chat show in america (The Late Late Show) and it's actually pretty good (acting out all the Tom Hanks films was great)

However, he's done something to his voice. When he delivers his monologue as all chat show hosts seem to do these days he sounds so **** weird. He sounds like he's taking the piss out of someone.

Seriously. Look. 

It's ridiculous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At1fd6cLibI

Edited by Stevo985

Back on topic. People who have pop culture tattoos, you know, pokemon, transformers, shit like that.

At least they mean something. A lot of peolle just have random skulls, serpents etc. for the hell of it.

No, they are better. I would never have a tattoo, but if I had to, it'd be something generic like roses, because it's traditional and timeless, doesn't date like pop culture stuff.

Dunno, give me tattoo's with meaning any day, or of some resemblance to something to them. I have a tattoo of my avatar, however, it is surrounded by roses :lol:

I'll admit to liking Gavin & Stacey, so I give him props for that. However the majority of everything else he's done has been terrible. His World Cup / Euros (whatever it was) show was one of the worst pieces of shit that's ever been on TV.

• Like 3

Dunno, give me tattoo's with meaning any day, or of some resemblance to something to them. I have a tattoo of my avatar, however, it is surrounded by roses :lol:

Country Fudge or the full selection?

• Like 3

There are quite a few comedians that I liked before they became huge (famewise, not weightwise).

I'm not sure what it is, but as soon as they become household names and they're selling out Wembley, I find them a lot less funny.

Probably says more about me rather than them though.

• Like 2

There are quite a few comedians that I liked before they became huge (famewise, not weightwise).

I'm not sure what it is, but as soon as they become household names and they're selling out Wembley, I find them a lot less funny.

Probably says more about me rather than them though.

I think maybe it's because they have to water down their act for a wider audience.

• Like 2

I seem to be in the minority of people who actually like James Corden.

And I've watched a few bits of his new chat show in america (The Late Late Show) and it's actually pretty good (acting out all the Tom Hanks films was great)

However, he's done something to his voice. When he delivers his monologue as all chat show hosts seem to do these days he sounds so **** weird. He sounds like he's taking the piss out of someone.

Seriously. Look. 

It's ridiculous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At1fd6cLibI

He is basically doing a Steve McLaren or a Joey Barton.

• Like 2

~The fact that this bloke won a "freedom of speech" prize. What an absolute tool! 

Duck Dynasty star uses graphic rape and torture metaphor to disprove atheism http://ind.pn/1GTl2UI 

A story seemingly crafted to outrage a certain kind of English sensibility. "Oh, look at this stupid American brute. How could someone be so idiotic?" But it's a little hard for me to see -- and in another way, perfectly easy to see -- why the Indy would bother covering this buffoon and his iurid vein of "gorn" story-telling. I guess the thin justification is that he's a celeb and was in the news last year for his outrageous comments on gays. Ergo, atheism is probably sane and civilized, etc etc. -- yes, a let's-be-glad-we're-not-THAT-sort-of-creep sort of story.

Edited by Plastic Man

He's not funny and he's a word removed

:)

He might be a smashing chap but I find him more irritating than an itchy rectum

Â