Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The missus' sister is at a pub quiz tonight and is texting through the questions for her to give her answers. I have refused to have any involvement.

If she's texting to get answers, why not just ******* Mooney the answers?!

There's a pub near me who have a big pub quiz night which is done through an app on your phone, just one needed for the group. The questions are very quick fire and the answer is just the first letter of the answer or a number etc, for example if the answer was Einstein you'd just click the E. You get bonus points for being the first to answer.

Writing it out it sounds a bit naff but works really well in practice and makes cheating impossible.

How clingy filipinos are. No i am not in a mood with you because it took me two hours to reply to your message when i was asleep. No please dont split up with your filpino boyfriend after us meeting couple of times. Stahpppppp 

How slow asians walk (well mostly whole of asia), i actually think if we both set off from  point A to point B, i would get there at least twice as fast. And im a slow walker!

Its an old one but had me for at least a min 

11064753_1040184659328206_13801564448815

I'm just glad I'm not a customer at this lot. "Your car, sir, is on spot number (blank). Good luck finding it. That'll be $18 for the first hour, then $15 afterwards."

"Apparently children can solve this in less than 20 seconds"

translates to

"I have no idea how long it takes a child to solve this, but I'm going to pretend it's very quickly to make you feel bad when it takes you 30 seconds to solve it"

• Like 1

I despise pub quiz cheats.

Yep, it does make the whole thing rather pointless.

It always seems inevitable though, I'm not sure I've ever been to one where I haven't seen someone doing it.

I've been to a lot where people cheat, which is why I like the one I go to now. Nobody does.

Â