Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Being stuck in traffic every morning since the school went back, and looking over and in your rear view mirror and seeing a shit ton of fat porky kids. Get some exercise and get off my roads.

If I'm on my bicycle, when I hit traffic I go on the pavement and extend my arm out and give every driver the middle finger.

Do you recall receiving a half finished Costa Cappucino (medium, skinny, decaf) to the back of the head, just after passing a car broadcasting some asian dub, about 3 weeks ago?

sorry about that

been asked to quote on some work for a council  .. done , no problem

then been asked to provide a risk assessment and health and safety policy for the job

how about No

its interviewing people about their recycling habits  ... what risk do you think that will involve you dumbass .... risk of getting struck by lightning whilst standing on the street , risk of a biro related injury or paper cut

I hate bloody councils and their tick boxes for everything

Yep, and if you'd filled them in they'd have wanted statistics on your employees ethnic profiles and if you'd given them that they'd have wanted your sustainability policy and your business ethics and corporate responsibility documentation.

Then strangely they'll give the job to the guy that already plays golf with the head of one of their departments.

Had a bunch of them from planning turn up on one of my jobs to look at a house that wants planning permission. A normal house on a normal street, no building work going on, people living inside it. They literally hired a bus to come and look at a house they all pass every day. Then they all sat on their little bus, wearing neon yellow ppe vests because they were 'on site'.

The same element of my job which rears its ugly head every now and again - it's actually getting to a point now where I'm considering leaving and I really think it shouldn't because I enjoy most other elements but this really does override it at times. Such a dilemma - a sleepless night ahead for me I think...

People who watch an SD channel and don't switch to the HD version.

When I switch to the HD version and said people say "I can't tell any difference".

**** off you blind mong!

usually female?

When I switch to the HD version and said people say "I can't tell any difference".

**** off you blind mong!

As an aside to this, the fact that SD channels are always listed before their HD versions.  And that on Sky their HD listing isn't in any sort of decent order.

People at work who, when the printer is out of paper, grab a whole ream, take out a small handful of sheets, maybe a 1/5 of the pack and place said amount into the printer, leaving the rest on the side.

**** you and **** everything you stand for you words removed.

The tray is designed to hold the whole **** pack. I could have had my printouts by now and be gone, now I have to fill the rest of this tray with a wad of paper all out of shape and alignment, wait for this bitch to warm up, and then wait for my printouts to come.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

**** off you blind mong!

As an aside to this, the fact that SD channels are always listed before their HD versions.  And that on Sky their HD listing isn't in any sort of decent order.

I don't think it'll be long before all the HD channels are the norms and it'll be the normal ones that are obscurely hidden away on channel 230

All the Sky channels are like that now. it's only really the "terrestrial" (is there even any such thing as terrestrial any more?) ones lagging. Even BBC2 is like that now

Edited by Stevo985

Â