Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Toothpaste

Or more specifically why there are 538 different varieties of the same brand all offering to do different things

Just put all the formula together and make one that does it all FFS

(warning - this post may contain reference to apple products)

I was in the Villa Store on New Street earlier and asked the sales assistant if they had a 5c cover of any description.

'5c?, no, we're not really that up to date around here'

Part of me wanted to give her the full Falling Down style monologue, but instead I did my Randy Lerner impression and just sort of wandered off.

Toothpaste

Or more specifically why there are 538 different varieties of the same brand all offering to do different things

I used to just pick the cheapest one until I found all 538 varieties were available in Poundland. Surely if you just brush twice a day you'll be alright whichever you use.

Toothpaste

I thought you liked free market capitalism? What you're suggesting sounds rather Soviet...
  • Like 2

Don't know if it pisses me off but I've only realised that Coda's avatar is in fact mountains & not the ku kluk klan.  :lol:

Can confirm it's mountains and I'm not a grand wizard.

Don't know if it pisses me off but I've only realised that Coda's avatar is in fact mountains & not the ku kluk klan.  :lol:

Can confirm it's mountains and I'm not a grand wizard.

I'd always kind of brushed it off as that's a bit weird.

Toothpaste

I thought you liked free market capitalism? What you're suggesting sounds rather Soviet...
Same brand was the clue

So McFlurry Selfies are a thing now. Its things like this that make me wonder if the terrorists are right. Do we need to start again as a society?

Ingram - I hear what you are saying... it's like the modern world has all this technical gubbins available for the masses of public society, but they don't know what to do with it next.

That said, I'd personally much rather walk down the street shaking my head in derision at somebody who had taken a photo of themself with a sub-standard (allegedly) ice cream attempt than suffer an act of terrorism.

And now not aimed at you...

Terrorists (specifically fundamentlist jihadists for example) - have no apparant respect for their own life, or that of genuinely innocent people. How on earth can their fight ever be justified? There is no way on this planet that I will ever bow down to an ancient deity through force. They can cut my hands off for having a sneaky wank in the shower, they can cut my dick off for having sex with a woman who wasn't married to me, they can cut my head off for not believing in the Koran. But I will never suck a jihadist's cock or bow down to an ancient deity. No way, no how.

Sorry, rave over...

Edited by Raver50032

Â