Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People always drop out. Almost impossible to have an entire group of reliable friends. I try to honour everything I put my name to.

On a normal night out or something then it's normal and I get it. I do it myself occasionally although I would usually only do it if I have a genuine excuse.

But this is only 4 of us. We were best mates at uni. Haven't seen each other for 3 years! And like I said, it's not like it's last minute, we've planned it for ages.

But i should expect it. The same guy missed our other mate's wedding a couple of years ago because he accidentally booked tickets to the ballet on the same night. And he still went to the ballet.

I'm over hipsters. rocket polishers with their 19th century beards and Hitler Youth hairstyles thinking they are just so outside the mainstream when all they really are is **** trend-following sheep. 

• Like 4

I'm over hipsters. rocket polishers with their 19th century beards and Hitler Youth hairstyles thinking they are just so outside the mainstream when all they really are is **** trend-following sheep. 

I wish hipsters would stop being into craft ale and obscure electronica on vinyl. Because I like both of those things very much, but I don't have to look like an absolute melon to appreciate them.

• Like 2

I wish hipsters would stop being into craft ale and obscure electronica on vinyl. Because I like both of those things very much, but I don't have to look like an absolute melon to appreciate them.

I try as hard as I can (be bothered) to not let the fact that knobheads like the same stuff as me affect me enjoying the stuff I like. Maybe I'm one of the knobheads.

'Business speak'.

It does my bleedin' head in. I'm currently reviewing about 40 pages of proposals, and it's all bollocks.

"To meet our regulatory obligations of identifying recurring and systemic issues and to inform future analysis work and deep dives we recommend.."...... Just say what you want to say FFS. You're not going to get a promotion by talking like a frickin' robot!!!

(and 'deep dives'... is what exactly?)

At least when I worked at Maccys, people spoke like human beings! Well, almost :D

• Like 1

Tesco putting the price of their chicken thighs up by around 50%. words removed

I used to make a curry with their chicken thighs atleast once a week, there was a time that you could get 6 thigh fillets for under £3, now its 4 or 5 for closer to £5. 

Its the same with their Italian style Meatballs, not so long ago you could get 16 for £3.50, now it's 12 for the same price! Damn them.

You can be nervous, but people who've been through it and now realise how unimportant the whole thing was aren't really going to take you seriously.

I'm not talking about myself as I'm not at college but I know people that are... I think it's unfair that people can't accept that at that point it is an important thing for them...

'Business speak'.

It does my bleedin' head in. I'm currently reviewing about 40 pages of proposals, and it's all bollocks.

"To meet our regulatory obligations of identifying recurring and systemic issues and to inform future analysis work and deep dives we recommend.."...... Just say what you want to say FFS. You're not going to get a promotion by talking like a frickin' robot!!!

(and 'deep dives'... is what exactly?)

At least when I worked at Maccys, people spoke like human beings! Well, almost :D

Rob, what do you do? That sounds awfully like a proposal I read which as written by one of my colleagues recently. Defence?

More people voting that Elephants would beat Ostriches in a game of football!!!! Come on fellas?!?!? That's something that shouldn't piss me off :D

Still time to change that. Voting is still open

Â