Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

had some good action last night, started off in the living room and while we were in the living room on the sofa i had the golden shower. just got up this morning and sat on the sofa ready to go work and i realise my arse is wet, doh  :wacko: going to stink of piss today  :D  this is the piss you off thread though.

That's genuinely disgusting.

had some good action last night, started off in the living room and while we were in the living room on the sofa i had the golden shower. just got up this morning and sat on the sofa ready to go work and i realise my arse is wet, doh :wacko: going to stink of piss today :D this is the piss you off thread though.

I'm assuming your kids are at home?

You need to to burn that sofa.

Tramp.

• Like 1

But imagine if they'd done this list in, say, 1966. It would have The Beatles, Stones, Who, etc. all over it - quite rightly. But the old farts would scoff... "But these bands have only been around for three or four years... where are the real masters? Nat King Cole? Hoagy Carmichael? Bing Crosby? Judy Garland?"

And they'd have been wrong.

Agreed.

You can either go down the very dry academic route of trying to extract basic maths and prove 'x' started in central africa 900 years ago and 'y' first appeared in icelandic fishing ditties in 1770. Or, you might just as well argue over which is the nicest colour (it's baby blue, just like my 5c).

The 'list', is simply everything that has gone before. From Wagner, Mozart, Music Hall, Methodism, Woody Guthrie, The BBC Radiophonic Workshop, The New York Dolls and The Bay City Rollers.

Everything except heavy metal, which is the musical equivalent of Down's.

System of a Down's?

• Like 2

On holiday with the in laws. It's been fantastic for the kids and me and Mrs The_Rev have had a great time too but my god her sister has been a total bitch to her husband at every opportunity. She is going out of her and way to start arguments then being overly nice to us after. Its embarrassing.

On holiday with the in laws. It's been fantastic for the kids and me and Mrs The_Rev have had a great time too but my god her sister has been a total bitch to her husband at every opportunity. She is going out of her and way to start arguments then being overly nice to us after. Its embarrassing.

• Like 2

had some good action last night, started off in the living room and while we were in the living room on the sofa i had the golden shower. just got up this morning and sat on the sofa ready to go work and i realise my arse is wet, doh  :wacko: going to stink of piss today  :D  this is the piss you off thread though.

That's genuinely disgusting.

it ay that bad.

Â