Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

tonyh that's awesome.  I hope it does say how many times. On a related note I would pay a 2 figure sum to see who has viewed my facebook page.

Could you imagine how much trouble we'd all be in if that were even possible?

** I don't know what I'm talking about, just ignore me.  **

Edited by Xann

adw95 you've been on the forum for 1 year, you know nothing about my profile.

1 year is long enough to notice peoples posts...

A few examples:

• Meath_Villan likes Rachel Riley (mainly her arse), and is a rapist
  • GarethRDR does funny farts
  • 8pints is **** cheat
  • Rugeley Villa likes cocaine, henry the hoover and masturbating in bushes
  • Morpheus has sex with his own relatives
  • rjw63 enjoys to DHUTWU
  • tonyh29 travels everywhere with a cool stuffed rabbit
  • You asked weird creepy questions about scat

Saying I know nothing about your "profile" sounds like you like yourself too much :lol:

EDIT: Almost forgot one...

Fixed.

fixed

357oark.jpg

mh613c.jpg

14dpyrn.jpg

28hk7te.jpg

Edited by tonyh29

Do you ever have one of those poos in the morning that just right sets you up for the day. A good 5 minutes of minimal fuss evacuation. Can't beat that.

I honestly can't remember the last time I spent more than 1 minute curling one off.

You're missing a treat. Sometimes I take so long at work my legs go numb. 

Do you ever have one of those poos in the morning that just right sets you up for the day. A good 5 minutes of minimal fuss evacuation. Can't beat that.

I honestly can't remember the last time I spent more than 1 minute curling one off.

You're missing a treat. Sometimes I take so long at work my legs go numb.
ah I've been there. 2 seasons of football chairman and numb legs. Now that's a good trip to the loo.

Why poo at home when you can get paid to do it at work?

I go for a shit at work even if I don't need one. 10-15 minutes away from my desk and getting paid for it. It's kind of my fag break, my 'log break' if you will.

I also save it up for work if I can so I don't have to spend so much on bog roll, even if it is like using sandpaper. It's about time workplaces started using double-quilted what with it being the 21st century.

Hang on a minute, Rugeley masturbating in bushes, I don't remember that post.

i never, i changed my mind at the last second. on the talk of masturbation im doing it a lot lately, even at work. back on topic ive got the kids tonight while the other half goes to bingo and i just cant get the newborn to settle, she never settles for me and i dont know how im going to cope when the missus and my lad go to cyprus for a few days for her brothers wedding. im staying at home with our daughter as we cant all afford to go, suits me fine but its going to be hard work. big shout out to all the mums and stay at home dads who have their kids all day. i could not do it, it would drive me insane.

Â