Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Foot long big beef melt on hearty italian, double pepperoni, double regular cheese, toasted with no salad, extra barbecue sauce.  Takes £7 outta my wallet and 2 years off my life expectancy. :thumb:

If only they sold rich creamery butter as a topping, too.

If you're ordering steak and cheese from Subway, you deserve what you get.

Well Philadelphia is a bit far to go for lunch. Needs must and all that!

never take lessons on Cheese from an American .. that plastic stuff they serve as cheese is an abomination  .....

If you're ordering steak and cheese from Subway, you deserve what you get.

Well Philadelphia is a bit far to go for lunch. Needs must and all that!

never take lessons on Cheese from an American .. that plastic stuff they serve as cheese is an abomination  .....

Not a fan of squirty cheese then I take it!!

I do enjoy a bit of Stewart Lee. 

He's one of my favourite comedians. As much as I like our Tony, it's usually a good sign when he doesn't like something I do.   ;) Each to their own though. 

Don't like him. Tried to, listened to a lot of is stuff, but can't warm to him at all. Too smug

I go through the same cycle with Subways... fancy one, scoff it down, regret it and realise I don't actually like them, Rinse and repeat. 

I like Stewart lee, seen him live a few times, can totally understand why people don't like him, yet i saw him last year in Birmingham, basically him trialing his new material for comedy vehicle and it was not good, i genuinely got the impression he thought he was better than the audience, constantly saying "you get the shows you deserve" got really patronising

His 'inflatable ET amongst princess Diana's floral tributes' thing is excellent.

And there is something thrilling about him taking the rip out of Braveheart in front of a Scottish audience, which takes the comedy of discomfort, right to the edge.

ah ET tribute, that was indeed excellent

see, my missus can't stand Stewart Lee, wants it delivered in 30 seconds, here's a joke......bang! punchline, joke delivered, on to something else

in most of our relationship the 30 second delivery suits me just fine

• Like 3

His 'inflatable ET amongst princess Diana's floral tributes' thing is excellent.

And there is something thrilling about him taking the rip out of Braveheart in front of a Scottish audience, which takes the comedy of discomfort, right to the edge.

ah ET tribute, that was indeed excellent

see, my missus can't stand Stewart Lee, wants it delivered in 30 seconds, here's a joke......bang! punchline, joke delivered, on to something else

in most of our relationship the 30 second delivery suits me just fine

me and a mate had tickets to see him in wolvo a few years ago, the carpet remnant world tour, on the day of the gig my mate was ill so my missus come with me

everytime i mention Stewart lee now she throws something at me

He's one of my favourite comedians. As much as I like our Tony, it's usually a good sign when he doesn't like something I do. ;) Each to their own though.
I watched his only falls and horses sketch the other day on youtube

Was a bit look at me I'm clever sort of routine and not really that funny

Then there is his claim of having seen the racist election campaign posters with his grandad ( or some relative ) even though it was 5 years before he was born

I've seen some great Internet one liners accredited to him to be fair

Russell Howard looks like a man that is enjoying what he does and finds the silly things in life funny and is quite infectious as a result

You mean Stewart Lee dared to exaggerate a story for comedic effect?

Blimey. Hang him from the gallows.

• Like 1

Â