Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Bruno Mars.

He's either singing something whiny about a woman or trying to be Michael Jackson!

Never paid an awful lot of attention to him, but heard that song he's on, about large arsed women the other day. I thought it was quite catchy.

Twitter trolls.

Im shocked and sickened with the abuse stan collymore is getting. The tweets of abuse he has been getting that he retweets are genuinely sickening. Cant get my head round it. I always assumed these kind of trolls are either immature kids or someone with mental issues but was reading that several of the trolls are uni students, one being a law student ffs. Strange world we live in.

he's a woman beater who also threatened to kill his ex wife and burn down her parents house

so he should be abused daily  .... ( but not racially which I think some of the tweets are ? )

Well, there's Boyle's Law - which states that the absolute pressure exerted by a given mass of an ideal gas is inversely proportional to the volume it occupies, if the temperature and amount of gas remain unchanged within a closed system.

And there's Cole's Law - which is a salad consisting primarily of shredded raw cabbage dressed with mayonnaise. 

• Like 2

When did it become the norm to say 'slaw' instead of coleslaw

I don't think it did.
just something id picked up on over the last few days, Sunday went out dinner and on the menu it said 'served with chips & slaw' and yesterday and today went into a cafe and was asked if I want 'slaw' on it*

*it was more a deli than a cafe but they did bacon and sausage so it classes as a cafe to me

Edited by Jimzk5

People talking on their mobile phones on packed trains. If its an emergency fine, but inane chat with your friend? Just piss off! Do what every Brit should do... stare in the distance while making sure not to make eye contact with anyone!

• Like 2

The sound of knees jerking over Stan Collymore and Twitter. A couple of months ago we were all up in arms over the government spying on our online lives, now we should all have to hand our passports over if we want to use the internet because some teenagers took the piss out of a retired footballer.

• Like 4

Â