Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've been getting these weird feelings in my head for a couple of weeks now, it's probably stress related but I'm too nervous to go to the doctor incase it's something bad. A guy who sits just across from me at work was getting headaches which turned out to be a brain tumour. Just the thought that something that appears as normal as that can turn out to be something so major and unexpected.

It's understandable you'd be nervous but you have to go and get it seen to. You know this to be true.

• Like 1

I've been getting these weird feelings in my head for a couple of weeks now, it's probably stress related but I'm too nervous to go to the doctor incase it's something bad. A guy who sits just across from me at work was getting headaches which turned out to be a brain tumour. Just the thought that something that appears as normal as that can turn out to be something so major and unexpected.

Yeah, go and get that shit check out. 

Don't let the british stubborness get in the way of a visit to the doctor because, before you know it, you could be quadra-spazzed on a life glug.

Then again it could be good news and just a bout of the good-aids.

• Like 3

I know I need to but its just that 'what if'. I'm terrible for thinking of the worst case scenario. I just cant help thinking of the guy at work and thinking how easily these things can appear. Even though he's successfully had surgery, he has lost some abilities and has been given just 3 years.

It will probably turn out to be stress or anxiety and I'm just making it worse.

If you're going down the 'what if' route, then what if it's nothing? There's a higher chance of it being nothing then there is of it being something.

And even if it is something bad, that thing is going to happen whether you go to the doctors or not, the only difference is that they may have a chance to help or even cure it.

I understand how you feel though, I think we all do. I went and got my lads checked out last year and it turned out to be a cyst which are pretty common down there. I've also had pretty bad IBS the past year or so and have been cleared of that too.

The fact is our bodies are incredibly complex things and a whole host of things can affect them, but a lot of the time they're harmless things that go away with time or can easily be cured.

Go get it checked out.

• Like 1

Yeah, go and get that shit check out. 

Don't let the british stubborness get in the way of a visit to the doctor because, before you know it, you could be quadra-spazzed on a life glug.

Then again it could be good news and just a bout of the good-aids.

It's either Aids or this.

Not only does Crouch score the winner against us today, but I'll bet his missus wins Strictly tonight. 

And then the bloke (who'd be lucky to even speak to a girl like that if he wasn't a footballer) will get his little toodle sucked like it's nobody's business!

Abbey Clancy's steamy sex fest as she lifts romp ban on hubby Peter Crouch

MODEL Abbey Clancy celebrated her Strictly triumph yesterday by lifting a sex ban on husband Peter Crouch.

By Peter Dyke/ Published 23rd December 2013

62007.jpgWIN: Aljaz and Abbey lift their victory trophy [PA]

The glamour girl, who could earn £5million from her win, finally let Stoke City striker Peter score.

“Let’s just say Peter is looking forward to having me back”

Abbey Clancy

Abbey, 27, was so determined to win the BBC show she insisted on putting all of her energy into dancing for its 13-week run.

But after being crowned champ, she revealed her married life with former England player Peter, 32, would return to normal.

She said: “Let’s just say Peter is looking forward to having me back.

“He just kissed me and twirled me around when I won. I need to spend some quality time with him.”

62008.jpgLUCKY MAN: Peter can finally spend some quality time with his wife [TIM MERRY]

Abbey is set to be flooded with a host of six-figure offers for modelling, telly and promotional work.

She thrashed favourite Susanna Reid, 43, as well as Natalie Gumede, 29, and Sophie Ellis-Bextor, 34.

The WAG and dance hunk Aljaz Skorjanec, 23, were tagged “Strictly’s best-looking couple”.

The pair even cosied up at the wrap party on Saturday.

But Abbey laughed off rumours her husband was jealous, saying: “He’s been wonderful and supportive and he wasn’t jealous at all.”

Six million viewers voted in the final, but ratings were down on last year when 14m watched Olympic gymnast Louis Smith, 24, win.

Star

Edited by mjmooney

Â