Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Oh and I piss myself off because I can visibly see my chances with a girl going down the drain as I open my mouth more and more :D

What are you saying to her?!

Not what I'm saying specifically. It was in my new school and she was an NQT there and I was excited cause it was my first day and my excitement was spilling over and I was acting like an overexcited child :D

Always wish I could have seen Russia before it had a McDonalds on every corner ... Imagine it was quite grim but that would have been part of the attraction

Been there done that :D It was grim. Followed by the KGB, appeared on Soviet TV, signed autographs, visited the famous Leningrad Rock Club, saw border guards shit themselves because we were allowed in Kalingrad, met lots of Baltic "freedom fighters", was appalled at the racism, saw a cops vs badies car chase with both parties hanging out of the windows shooting at each other's Lada's, smuggled Paul Mcarthorse records, Military Uniforms and amber out of the place... Great times

• Like 4

Tour groups.

The whole concept of it. You'd think that they'd bring you to the most interesting places but it's almost always the most touristy ones.

Another

Bloody

Castle,

Damnit!

(or Church)

• Like 1

Got up in middle of the night for a piss, unbeknown to me after id fell asleep my missus had put a fan by the bed, tripped over said fan smashing my head off the wall in the process.

She just laughed.

AnotherBloody

Castle,

You're just jealous because you don't have any except Disney ones :P

Do your castles have tacky shops selling overpriced items?

If so, **** off :)

• Like 1

foookin idiots that put their foot down when you overtake them. I just really don't understand it, other than it being 'little man syndrome'. It's really dangerous and can cause accidents, yet they think that for some reason nobody should overtake them, no matter what speed they are going.

I don't get the mentality of it.

OK, I've been 'flashed' a few times whn i've overtaken someone, which againt I think is incredibly petty and is just them showing their displeasure about being overtaken/my manoeuvre. I know i've overtaken you, there's no need to flash me.

But to accelerate to try to stop you from overtaking (when you are in the process of doing so). Brainless, and reckless.

• Like 1

Tour groups.

The whole concept of it. You'd think that they'd bring you to the most interesting places but it's almost always the most touristy ones.

Another

Bloody

Castle,

Damnit!

(or Church)

I put all my own trips together and then email a local travel agent to actually book it all and make some recommendations

one stipulation I make clear is

No Folk Dancing and No visits to anything involving the words " traditional "

Castles and churches etc ill happily visit ... Though the trick is to pick the highlight ones

Edited by tonyh29

foookin idiots that put their foot down when you overtake them. I just really don't understand it, other than it being 'little man syndrome'. It's really dangerous and can cause accidents, yet they think that for some reason nobody should overtake them, no matter what speed they are going.

I don't get the mentality of it.

OK, I've been 'flashed' a few times whn i've overtaken someone, which againt I think is incredibly petty and is just them showing their displeasure about being overtaken/my manoeuvre. I know i've overtaken you, there's no need to flash me.

But to accelerate to try to stop you from overtaking (when you are in the process of doing so). Brainless, and reckless.

Yeah I'm with you on that one

Sometimes you get these weird ones who've been driving along at 60 mph and then come out to the outside lane to over take the middle lane hogger and then when they pull back in they've suddenly decided to drive at 80 mph and increase speed as you start to overtake them and then cut back in front of you as they've encountered another middle lane hogger

Weird stuff

THats actually the other driver telling you its ok to pull in to inside lane again

Â