Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Good looking girls who smoke cigarettes...just kills it for me, don't want to even get near them

They'd be fat munters if they didn't smoke.

I'd take jelly before smelly

• Like 1

This morning I was driving to work and got stuck behind a Peugeot 106 full of teenagers, two fat girls in the back. That car was stuck behind a tractor going at 25mph on a 60mph stretch of road but the driver just would not over take and I just didn't get the chance to overtake both so I had to trundle along 35 miles below the limit.

Then the fat girls who had sloshed into the back seats, acting as ballast, started taking pictures of me on their phones.

Either the driver was just a clearing in the woods and wouldn't over take, the fat girls were weighting the car down or the 106 was just too gutless to overtake a tractor.

Neighbour pops outside for a smoke at least 15 times a day. Her husband snuffed it a few years back (both v. old) so I reckon she's looking to cut down her time on earth judging by this. Bloody annoying all the same, as each time I go to open the window to let some air in, I get a nice big whiff of second hand smoke and it lingers (on hot days particularly) quite badly.

Vince Vaughn- he plays the same exact smart ass character in every movie he's in. It's pretty remarkable, actually. There is NO difference from role to role.

• Like 2

Good looking girls who smoke cigarettes...just kills it for me, don't want to even get near them

Totally agree. The go from hot to bleh the minute they spark up. Would never date a bird who smoked.

Vince Vaughn- he plays the same exact smart ass character in every movie he's in. It's pretty remarkable, actually. There is NO difference from role to role.

Its funny that he is close friends with Jennifer Aniston as she plays "Rachel Green" in every film which she is in.

Its funny that he is close friends with Jennifer Aniston as she plays "Rachel Green" in every film which she is in.

Yeah but I'd bang her so she is forgiven , Vincent however doesn't get the same forgiveness

Â