Nicklas Helenius

bickster

No way he could have done worse than grant holt. There's just no way.

I don't think he would have garnered the same amount of attention as Holt. I don't know why I'm beating this drum so much, I don't think Holt played well today, but with an unknown quality in Helenius I think they would have risked not paying too much attention to him and double up on Benteke, whereas with Holt, they knew he was a physical player who could bully CB's when on form, so needed to nullify him so he didn't impact the game.

If Helenius had played, I don't he'd have gotten much ball, and if he did, I haven't seen enough of him to suggest that he could currently be our focal point in attack if Benteke was crowded out and doubled up on.

Gardener, Helenius, D Johnson, Bowery

players who rarely ever get off the bench not sure why we have them? It was miracle Albrighton got some game time today not that he touched the ball more than once.

If we were so knackered why didn't Lambert bring in some fresh legs?

I get Holt probably does have experience and much needed presence but all he did today was run around and foul people, although we managed to be even worse when he came off so maybe we needed that.

It's ridiculous this guy doesn't get a run out for 5 or 10 minutes at the end of games at the very least. He had a chance against Sheffield United and took it, what else can he do?

Be 10 years older, heavier and played for Lambert in the past would probably help.

• Like 2

Bowery in the U21 squad, Holt below average at the weekend, Kozak with one leg, any chance Big Nick could get a sniff of action v West Ham?

Goose

Back 4

Westwood

KEA - Delph

Weimann

Helenius - Benteke

Wouldn't mind seeing Lowton having a go off the bench for KEA in the middle. Can't be any worse than Sylla coming on and shitting himself every time the ball comes near him.

• Like 1

Bowery in the U21 squad, Holt below average at the weekend, Kozak with one leg, any chance Big Nick could get a sniff of action v West Ham?

Goose

Back 4

Westwood

KEA - Delph

Weimann

Helenius - Benteke

Wouldn't mind seeing Lowton having a go off the bench for KEA in the middle. Can't be any worse than Sylla coming on and shitting himself every time the ball comes near him.

Your joking aren't you, Holt will still get a game ahead of Helenius.

What I don't get is that if he isn't going to get a chance, why didn't he get a loan move in January?

Goose

Back 4

Westwood

KEA - Delph

Weimann

Helenius - Benteke

Your joking aren't you, Holt will still get a game ahead of Helenius.

What I don't get is that if he isn't going to get a chance, why didn't he get a loan move in January?

He could at least be getting some game time with the U21s to keep his match fitness up.

Initially I thought he must be on some sort of bulking up programme to get his strength up, but now I just don't get it at all. Baffled to be honest.

Andreas Cornelius were debated last summer as a possible signing. Instead Cardiff bought him and paid a lot of money. AV bought Helenius and paid a quite small transfer fee. You should be happy with that deal, even though Helenius almost ain't playing.

According to danish media Cornelius one of the coming days, are making a transfer back to

FC Copenhagen. Apparently FC Copenhagen pays about 2,5-3,0 mill. £ which is a transfer record in Scandinavia.

Cardiff on the other hand still looses a lot of money. The paid about 6,5-7,0 £ when they bought a heavily overrated Cornelius.

More because Vinecent Tan is a clueless moron rather than the player not being good enough, which may have been the case but obviously impossible to tell after only 8 appearances.

Andreas Cornelius were debated last summer as a possible signing. Instead Cardiff bought him and paid a lot of money. AV bought Helenius and paid a quite small transfer fee. You should be happy with that deal, even though Helenius almost ain't playing.

According to danish media Cornelius one of the coming days, are making a transfer back to

FC Copenhagen. Apparently FC Copenhagen pays about 2,5-3,0 mill. £ which is a transfer record in Scandinavia.

Cardiff on the other hand still looses a lot of money. The paid about 6,5-7,0 £ when they bought a heavily overrated Cornelius.

More because Vinecent Tan is a clueless moron rather than the player not being good enough, which may have been the case but obviously impossible to tell after only 8 appearances.

What's tan got to do with that signing?

I'm pretty sure you could tell that I wouldn't make it as  a premiership player in less than 8 games so it's certainly not impossible. 

He must be proper rank in training for a team to take a massive loss in 6 months. Must be completely out of his depth for them to want to cut their losses so soon before he loses further value.

I doubt Tan has taken the decision unilaterally against the wishes of the footballing staff. 

Â