Nicklas Helenius

bickster

After reading the danish media it seems more likely that this is stirred up because of the holt rumors and they have contacted aabk for a comment about helenius. Don`t like that tweet though, because you never know what is going through the players head. For all we know that could be frustration, joke or simply nothing.

With that said, he should go out on a loan as I personally expected him to get some games this season as it progressed, maybe championship is the place?

Edited by vandaq

After reading the danish media it seems more likely that this is stirred up because of the holt rumors and they have contacted aabk for a comment about helenius. Don`t like that tweet though, because you never know what is going through the players head. For all we know that could be frustration, joke or simply nothing.

With that said, he should go out on a loan as I personally expected him to get some games this season as it progressed, maybe championship is the place?

What tweet?

Scored and created a great chance for benteke when he came on. Surely deserves a chance.

I agree, would have thought Arsenal or Liverpool would be good games to give him a shot in since there is less pressure on us to win.

What tweet?

See previous page or the page before.

If I was him, I'd wouldn't be happy seeing the manager bringing in another forward. Especially one from a lower league team who isn't even playing.

I agree, it'd be pretty annoying especially after coming on when given the chance and actually scoring, as well as nearly setting Benteke up for a goal.

Yet he is rewarded with no more game time and another striker is bought in, although Kozak being injured isn't good I guarantee that Helenius must have thought it would do him a favour.

He is not going back to AaB, i am pretty sure about that. I cant see the benefit, he has already played 100 matched in the danish league.. his agent has stated today that Villa wants to keep him, it is just a matter of him being in the first team plans for the spring season or not. There is interest from german and belgian clubs, assume it is a loan-interest.

Â