Nicklas Helenius

bickster

All this talk about Helenius chants there can be only one...

The one about loving to fight and do Cocaine

But the women and children  :wacko: hehehe

They will understand... its Helenius... and we love him just like we love to fight and do cocain.. theoretically.. or at least can imagine how much someone must love that

in heated debate on danish forums right now, Copenhagen fans are rejoycing that Cornelius scored for Cardiff
in a 4-2 win against some team called.. Forest Green? I think..

Aalborg and Copenhagen are battling about having produced the best attacker,(eventually one of them will be the next national side starter)
FCK fans arguement has always been that Helenius wasn't bought to play in Villa, and as such, Cardiff was a better move
Now after he has been given no.9 they are a bit more silent..

Edited by P3nnyw1se

in heated debate on danish forums right now, Copenhagen fans are rejoycing that Cornelius scored for Cardiff

Aalborg and Copenhagen are battling about having produced the best attacker,(eventually one of them will be the next national side starter)

FCK fans arguement has always been that Helenius wasn't bought to play in Villa, and as such, Cardiff was a better move

Well if they are basing it on pre season goals Helenius is already ahead and would probably have more if he didnt miss the past few games through injury

I like the look of Cornelius physically but i like the technique of Helenius even more he's quite deft for such a big man

Edited by AshVilla

Don't know why but I think this guy is going to have a terrific season at Villa.

The extra attention Benteke will undoubtedly get will leave more space for young Nicklas to exploit. Also giving him the No9 shirt means Lambert must have a lot of confidence in him. Hopefully he gets to play alongside Benteke a few times this season. Premier League defenders beware! 

Tall, thin players don't look right to me. Watching Peter Crouch bumble around a pitch is like watching a Daddy Long Legs try to find it's way out of a porch window.

Saying that, I hope Helenius does the business for us! Maybe his unfashionable height and stature will make him our next dark-horse, going underneath the radar?

• Like 2

Tall, thin players don't look right to me. Watching Peter Crouch bumble around a pitch is like watching a Daddy Long Legs try to find it's way out of a porch window.

Saying that, I hope Helenius does the business for us! Maybe his unfashionable height and stature will make him our next dark-horse, going underneath the radar?

Apparently he's been in the gym for the last 6 months according to those tweets from his agent. Could be stronger than his height and stature gives away. Height disguises weight well, it's amazing. I know a few big guys, one is a rugby player 6ft 4 and very wide, spends a lot of time in the gym, weighs 115kg and another that looks like a bean pole upfront but is 6ft 5 and only weighs 5kg less for those 2inches. Height is very deceiving in my experience when it comes to judging power and strength, that's all i'll say! Benteke's strength isn't that obvious either, he looks a bit gangly at times but he's proved his power! Remember the report where Delph said they stopped bothering to try and tackle him in training as he's so strong on the ball! 

bit of a pointless debate really. Cornelius will need to hit at least 10-15 goals to justify the price tag and be the better signing.

think COpenhagen fans mean its better transfer for them as they were probably as shocked they got the money they got from him

The thing to look forward to about having Helenius and Benteke on the pitch at the same time is that defences   can't afford to  double team both of them. Add in  the  Gabby  and  Weimann   factor  and we might have  something if all goes  to plan.

Â