Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

What a load of shite they have become.

They'll have a great start to the season again next year which keeps them out of relegation trouble for the second half when they do **** all (apart from beat us).

I am subscribed the the True Geordie. He does videos every week on Newcastle, the Champions League, and the top four.

He is always entertaining. Good look to him. I would rather watch him than the shite BT sport put out.

Yeah me too, he's a good laugh

• 2 weeks later...

So ex Newcastle defender Steve Howey said on talksport he think carver will remain in charge next season, something backed up by some itk on a Newcastle forum from a few days ago that says the players were told last week carver will be in charge next season

If its true mike Ashley is the biggest troll in history

• Like 3

So ex Newcastle defender Steve Howey said on talksport he think carver will remain in charge next season, something backed up by some itk on a Newcastle forum from a few days ago that says the players were told last week carver will be in charge next season

If its true mike Ashley is the biggest troll in history

Would be absolutely astonishing if true. Surely Ashley wouldn't do that.

Don't see them winning a game again this season.

We could do with them at least picking up a draw or two though seeing as they've still got Leicester and QPR away on their schedule.

The reality is their squad just isn't that good. Take out Cisse and Sissokho from their first 11 and it's really poor. Vlaar is better than Coloccini, Delph is better than Colback, Cabella is an overrated show pony etc.

That's why I think Pardew did a decent job there and could never understand the flak he got for most of his time.

Don't see them winning a game again this season.

We could do with them at least picking up a draw or two though seeing as they've still got Leicester and QPR away on their schedule.

The reality is their squad just isn't that good. Take out Cisse and Sissokho from their first 11 and it's really poor. Vlaar is better than Coloccini, Delph is better than Colback, Cabella is an overrated show pony etc.

That's why I think Pardew did a decent job there and could never understand the flak he got for most of his time.

They had a good team for half of last season with Cabaye and Remy. But since Cabaye left they've mostly been crap.

and to think they were pushing for a champions league spot a couple of seasons ago. Ashley is worse than Lerner because he just keeps selling off his best players.I don't think theres any pressure on us to sell Benteke or Delph. 

and to think they were pushing for a champions league spot a couple of seasons ago. Ashley is worse than Lerner because he just keeps selling off his best players.I don't think theres any pressure on us to sell Benteke or Delph. 

They did well getting in prolific strikers that season, Demba Ba scored a hatful first half of the season and then when he started to tail off Papis Cisse came in and scored a lot second half of the season, Ben Arfa was playing very well that season aswell.

They were decent to watch that year.

Â