Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

They really haven't helped the cause either by making it known that a majority of the squad are not wanted after this season, no surprise the players ain't trying if they've been told they need to find new clubs next season.

Feel a bit for the manager tbh. Dont really know much about him though.

would LOVE for them to go down

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2972693/Newcastle-United-manager-John-Carver-admits-d-happy-Aston-Villa-relegated.html

Don't feel too bad for him....

And Carver said: ‘How they reacted to the way we got relegated wasn’t nice and it could spur our fans on.

‘I never spoke to anyone for an hour after the final whistle went that day. That really hurt me. Sometimes when you come up against Aston Villa that stays in there. ‘I remember the reaction of their fans after the game. That will never go away. Every time we come up against Aston Villa that's in the back of my head. Definitely.’ Asked if there would be no love lost should Villa be relegated, Carver said: ‘Absolutely not.

‘It’s funny how things work out in life.’ Newcastle, 10 points clear of the drop zone, would all but guarantee their top-flight status with victory.

Carver’s challenge, however, is to finish in the top 10. Were he to do so then the Newcastle job would be his on a permanent basis.

And the 50-year-old says he is already planning for next season. ‘The conversations I've had (with hierarchy) have always been long term,’ he said.

• Like 2

Carver’s challenge, however, is to finish in the top 10. Were he to do so then the Newcastle job would be his on a permanent basis.

And the 50-year-old says he is already planning for next season. ‘The conversations I've had (with hierarchy) have always been long term,’ he said.

Had one of the better managers in the league, were in no danger of relegation and hounded Pardew out. Newcastle fans got what they wished for......

I hope they go down, one of the most delusional fanbases in the world. I find their plight **** hilarious

Had one of the better managers in the league, were in no danger of relegation and hounded Pardew out. Newcastle fans got what they wished for......

I hope they go down, one of the most delusional fanbases in the world. I find their plight **** hilarious

This

It's all Pardew's fault.

And a majority of those on nufc-forum.com are still blaming him.

'Newcastle, 10 points clear of the drop zone, would all but guarantee their top-flight status with victory.'

Funny how things work out in life.

They will still limp over the line.  They'll probably beat QPR with a last minute goal off of someones arse. 

Pape Cisse available next week after his long ban.

I remember two years ago when they were in a very similar situation with us battling relegation he popped up with a ridiculous number of last minute goals to win them games.

They are dropping like a stone. Even we never went on an 8-match losing run this season.

I still think they'll stay up though. I'm pretty confident they'll beat West Brom next week who will probably be all too eager to lose because it will hurt us.

Â