Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

I have said it once, and I will say it again.

Mike Ashley knows his onions, one of the best chairman in the PL.

What about the relegation?

T

The man has clearly learnt from his mistakes though, he came into the PL clueless and made several big errors. He adapted.

• 1 month later...

Read this comment on a Sunderland forum... Made me chuckle lots...  :lol:

As a huge toon fan since 1992, I'm pleased to see this man go. We now need to show some ambition, our rivals like Man Utd have left us behind. We were once known as the Barcelona of the North....we need those days back. Get the toothfairies father onto finding us some more unknown French internationals, someone befitting of the world's most famous shirt (our number 9) and get us back where we belong - at the top of the league! I'd love to see Mourinho/Guardiola, but I'm not stupid enough to believe they're ambitious enough to leave their current jobs. Get Shearer and Keegan back as the messiah duo....they know what us fans want and understand the passion round here that nobody else does. Knowing Ashley he'll end up going for someone like Klopp though, totally not good enough for the Toon and our 58000 fans every week

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-fans-being-called-deluded.1013623/#ixzz3NJcaoOAK 
  • Like 1

Probably fancies a return to the capital and managing a club where he is wanted rather than one where the fans have been gunning for him for years. I'd imagine he is sick of the whole circus and that is before even considering Ashley.

I'd also imagine he would earn considerably more than he currently does.

Newcastle I think will try get moved. Moyes doesn't look happy in Spain.either him or I can see a surprise move for candleface

Arry was offered the job years ago but it's too far from Sandbanks.

Â