Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

That remains one of the stranger transfer deals of all time. Agreed it was amusing Harewood, NRC and Hayden Mullins were all in the team ahead of them but then again they were all regulars the previous year when they reached the cup final so Pardew probably felt a bit of loyalty towards them.

He seems to have learnt how to handle top quality at Newcastle...I think he's done well after Cabaye played up and wanted to move and Ben Afra hasn't spat his dummy out despite being benched for the last month.

• 1 month later...

Just because we're in a bit of a bad predicament right now doesn't mean we can't laugh at other clubs.

But the problem here is that we're usually s**t against the Barcodes .. We have a less number of wins against them than Liverpool in the Premier League Era ..

Well we have a less one too against them from when they've promoted again .. 1 win in 7 with losing atleast one each season  .. one of them was our second worse thrashing recent years !

Yes we've been above them twice .. But they've got 5th and we were 16th in the season that they were higher than us !

I really agree with the guys up there .. I really get annoyed whenever I see this title ! I just end up with thinking how could we end up above them in the table ..

The reality is they have a really good team...all their midfield well get in ours for a start....Cabaye and Sissoko no brainers, Ben Afra who can't get in their starting 11 would always play for us as the playmaker and Tiote/Delph is more a flip of a coin tbh.

Of course they lose someone like Cabaye who is their lynchpin things could go wrong like they do when he isn't around but on the whole they've signed really well since promotion in 2010.

Quite surprised Newcastle's midfield wasn't raided at the end of last season.

Moyes needs a new team. Could see a couple of the Barcodes' midfield playing in red in 2014.

Quite surprised Newcastle's midfield wasn't raided at the end of last season.

Moyes needs a new team. Could see a couple of the Barcodes' midfield playing in red in 2014.

I agree - Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Cabaye. Actually, that's three that would walk into the Utd team.

Although if Man Utd don't get in the Europa League I doubt Cabaye would go as he'd also interest the top four teams.

Just because we're in a bit of a bad predicament right now doesn't mean we can't laugh at other clubs.

but except sha all the other teams with lets laugh at arent worth laughing at. Spurs, Newcastle

Â