Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

You mean this year or some hypothetical future year we get into the CL? Because I think we should be very focused on trying to win the European tournament we're in this year. 

We're different in that realistically we have a good chance of winning it

Even then I'd still like us to get a draw that gave us some good away games in easily accessible good cities (frankfurt does not tick that box...) rather than just easy games

If we got CL in the future I would want the full experience, big teams and big nights, if that meant we went out in the group stage rather than the 2nd round / QF then so be it

• Like 1

I also agree with the notion that the bigger games against famous players and clubs are why you want to be in this competition in the first place. 

I could also see Newcastle getting out of that group but they could also finish bottom. Will be interesting to watch at least. Far more fun than Arsenal or Man City’s matches. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I reckon they can beat all 3 especially at SJP. Hope they finish rock bottom though of course 

They could beat all three in the PL with PL refs letting them away with murder.  Not in Europe.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Going to be an interesting coming together of fans, with French sophistication mixed in with some fat bellied piss head with a giant tattoo of Ant and Dec on his gut.

PSG fans are definitely not sophisticated 😂

• Like 1

Â