Christian Benteke

Kwan

Heard today that he will leave and go to either Arsenal or Chelsea for 25 million. Also heard that he could of gone for 7 million in the summer but Villa convinced him to sign a new contract and paid him a decent amount of cash to sign it.

Not been injured and has been training most days.

I don't know whether to believe the above or not but thought I would post it. The lad I work with uses a players season ticket and drives him to games.

Also said Baker is a clearing in the woods and Albrighton never wanted to come back from his loan.

Would have never of left for £7m in a hundred blue moons.

Don't have an opinion on his training, though it is possible he has been lightly training throughout the injury.

The comment on Baker is neither here or there. There are plenty of people that I think are awesome but others would think are clearings in the woods. Doesn't affect their ability to perform.

Not sure about Albrighton thing either... it would seem he has been given a last chance of PL and is making the most of it. It would seem odd to turn that opportunity down from your boyhood club?

Anyways, in other news, Tekkers is 7.5 for first goalscorer. Easy money there today!! Come on Tekkers!!!!

So want him to score. Hate people who think its just second season syndrome or he's a one season wonder.

The guy is quality. The silver lining in this injury plagued year is that he may end up staying another year with us.

If thats the case then it will happen, if not then he is indeed a one season wonder...

So want him to score. Hate people who think its just second season syndrome or he's a one season wonder.

The guy is quality. The silver lining in this injury plagued year is that he may end up staying another year with us.

If thats the case then it will happen, if not then he is indeed a one season wonder...

He's a one season wonder if he doesn't score today?

Good tweet from Mat Kendrick saying Benteke is only 1 goal behind his tally at this stage last season.

True but he was in good goal scoring form at international level and in the cup for us also.

Hopefully a goal today will pick his form back up.

Â