Christian Benteke

Kwan

When he is fully fit he will hit atleast 15 goals by the end of season

All depends on when and if he get's fully fit, but i agree. He should reach 15 goals this season.

If he's still at Villa when that happens im not 100% sure...

Ok so you are injured? Do you know we all love you? No matter of your transfer request you were our shirt. I think we need you to save us this season. If you want to get rich you should save us. Playing against Ipswich won't make you rich.

they'd hardly risk them if they aren't fit enough

Do you think Benteke was fully fit the last time he came back?

This is true. But you'd have hoped they've learnt their lesson

Hope so. But the fact that Benteke only returned to training today suggests to me that it's a bit touch and go whether he's fit enough to run around for an hour or so. 

they'd hardly risk them if they aren't fit enough

Do you think Benteke was fully fit the last time he came back?

This is true. But you'd have hoped they've learnt their lesson

Hope so. But the fact that Benteke only returned to training today suggests to me that it's a bit touch and go whether he's fit enough to run around for an hour or so. 

If he only trained today i'd expect him to be rested on the bench then brought on around 60minutes. If fit, id like to see him up top with Gabby

I think he'd have to start. The injury wasn't major. More rest than anything. Plus his confidence was low, he was extremely frustrated with himself and probably needed a break away from the training ground to get his head sorted as much as anything. Think he'll start if he is fit.

Ah, well if this injury he's been out with was more of a rest to clear his head then I hope he does start. 

I think he'd have to start. The injury wasn't major. More rest than anything. Plus his confidence was low, he was extremely frustrated with himself and probably needed a break away from the training ground to get his head sorted as much as anything. Think he'll start if he is fit.

I thought that too, it was more about him taking a break to *fully* heal, both physically and mentally, rather than actually being unable to play.

Hopefully he's chomping at the bit. If he hits the ground running, gets a goal early and his confidence is high, we all know what he's capable of.

Somebody break out the GIFs...

Â