Christian Benteke

Kwan

You massive... massive bunch of fannies.

If this is what I've got to look forward to on VT for the next 3 months I'm out.

If he goes we'll get a **** ton of cash for a manager who knows how to spend it.

If he stays, he stays, great.

Personally, I think any club would be **** mad to splash out on him this summer. The list of 1 season wonder forwards in the PL is a long and sad one. Wait a year, see if he maintains or improves. If he does, he's a year closer to being out of contract and his value will change accordingly.

• Like 3

im sorry i didnt respond earlyer i am in the middle of my end exames for school il respond later when i'm home

School is more important, don't worry about this in the slightest
bulshit aston villa is moar inportant than scool.

Well i think you are a perfect example of why that is not true:

moar? scool?

hmm. 

Think it was a joke.

• Like 1

As I said this morning - Stonewall leaving.

I really cant understand why anyone would have set themselves up for anything more. That way you can only be pleasantly surprised.

I really despise this 'I' ll assume the worst so I'm not disappointed' viewpoint that some people have.

I'm a complete optimist. In this case; I will hope Benteke stays. Then if he doesn't stay, I will be optimistic that Lambert will find a good replacement. Then if the replacement starts slowly, I will look for the positives and be optimistic that he could pick up (much like Benteke did after missing some sitters).

When we were battling relegation, I was optimistic we would stay up. If we had gone down, I would have been optimistic that we would rebuild, dust ourselves off and get promoted at the first time of asking.

This notion that people who are optimistic are setting themselves up for a fall really does my head in. In my case it's certainly not true.

I won't dwell on a negative, I don't see the point. IMO, most people that do, just come across as depressing and then if the worst happens, they come across as arrogant arseholes.

Anyway, rant over. That's not aimed directly at you Tom, btw, just the general point you were making ;)

Edited by Rob182

1sec im in school atm having exams need to study i will respond later.

How old are you, BG? (genuine question!)

Now then now then! Lovely lovely.

Let's be fair, he could be a teacher!

And it's Aston Villa

Aston Villa FC

By far the most important thing

More so than school, life, or food

And it's Aston Villa

Aston Villa FC

You do speaka de Engrish? YOU said "I think every neutral fan and most of the media would disagree" with my assertion that we're not a nothing club. I suggested they shouldn't influence you and you said I made an assumption on that. Your inability to follow a basic line of discussion without forgetting what you said 1 post earlier is precisely why it's pointless talking to you or going into why I think one way or the other on any given topic. See ya now.

I think if I posted something like this I'd be given a warning post.Mentioning neutral fans and the media was to show plenty of others outside of villa fans think the same.Not once did I say they were the reason I've reached my conclusion.So maybe you should take some of your own advice.
Oh quit the pulling rank stuff. I just called you on jumping from one thing to another. Accusing me of making an assumption made no sense given what you said the page earlier. We're done though so I won't call you out on anything else.

I didn't jump from anything.

And I think we both know a pm would have been sent my way if I'd posted a message that started the way yours did.

Christian Benteke put his future parentheses to Serbia
BRUSSELS As lightning, Christian Benteke will not take long to strike. One season in England it will be enough to carve a name and draw the envy of all major gondoliers, "If I went to Aston Villa, is that I was sure to succeed, but it is true that I had no idea it would go so fast. "Remain, will not you? That is now the question that could shake the English summer.

Christian, you feel very serene compared to all these transfer rumors.

"This is normal. I've done my job on the field. Now it's my agent to work (Editor's note: Kismet Eris). I know from my 14 years, I have total confidence in him. But I have asked him not to bother me with it during my period with the Devils. It is for him to handle everything that aspect. I have to work on the ground. "

Exactly one year of the World Cup, another club may appear risky.

"Sure. When the situation arises, I will weigh the pros and cons. I have already told my family that I will do with them choice. I do not have the right to make mistakes. "

Because some Lukaku just around the corner. You could yet play two.

"We must tell the manager (Marc Wilmots) is right there. (Smile) But I still believe we can grow together, but it is necessary to distinguish dreams from reality. Maybe if we find ourselves in the same club, they manage to convince him to join us. "(Smile)

It will again wait until August 31 at midnight to see you transferred?

"Not. (Smile) I hope that if I leave the club, it will be faster this time. I remember very well that night, but I've never been afraid that my transfer to Aston Villa top. "

Why?

"Because I am a very religious, as my agent. From the moment we had done our best, the rest does not belong to us. If I had stayed in Genk, is that God wanted some way. "

You still have contacts with people from Racing?

"Yes, I sent a message of congratulations to Mario Been. He replied in English 'You're welcome Christian'! "

But if Arsenal comes, you are ready to go to war this time?

"Not. It would be pointless to go to showdown. Anyway, I think we do not need. If the opportunity arises, I'm sure we can come to a compromise where everyone one wins. But I have no problem to stay another season at Aston Villa. I feel really good! And then there is a huge trust in me. "

This is the actual interview!!!

Would obviously hate to see him go, but I feel it's inevitable that he does leave sooner or later...

If we can get Wilfred Bony in as his direct replacement and still be left with a hefty profit in the middle of these two deals (to improve other areas) it would not be too bad. I feel that it is better to improve "the unit" now then attempting to build a team around someone that probably will leave next summer anyway. 

Edited by K-Carlsen

Â