Christian Benteke

Kwan

Fight fight wherever you may be

His name is Ben-tek-e

and he will fight you all wherever you may be

No one **** with Benteke

(an adaption of an old one but I like it)

Or

Score, score whoever you may be

His name is Bent-tek-eee

And he will score more goals whoever you may be

We all love Ben-tek-ee

Cristian Benteke,

You are the love of my life...

..my wife

Cristian Benteke

I want cheekbones like you

no but sometimes from where I work I can smell the fried chicken from a nearby kentucky fried chicken through the air con. maybe they put crack in their burgers? I prefer writing stories to songs normally, and I think I may stick to those after the reception my foray into song smithery caused. The other idea I was working on was a reworking of run to the hills by iron maiden...

run to the hills, run for your lives,

bentekes here

lock away your wives

sorry.

no but sometimes from where I work I can smell the fried chicken from a nearby kentucky fried chicken through the air con. maybe they put crack in their burgers? I prefer writing stories to songs normally, and I think I may stick to those after the reception my foray into song smithery caused. The other idea I was working on was a reworking of run to the hills by iron maiden...

run to the hills, run for your lives,

bentekes here

lock away your wives

sorry.

:lol: As a lyricist you're probably a good auditor.

Lastly I don't think you could refer to either Berbatov or Adam as mercenaries in the true sense of the word considering both players moved due to wanting to play football rather than just earning a wage while on the bench and Redknapp by the way isn't doing too badly at the moment either is he?

Sorry Morph, you're obviously having a bad time at the moment, what with keep Villa winning and everything

By the way, are you on a sponsorship deal? Do you get a pound everytime Berbatov or Redknapp are mentioned? :D

I remember noticing how much he changed the game when he came on for Bent at Fulham. Suddenly their midfield and defence were being challenged for the ball and generally knocked about in a way that just hadn't been happening before. It was obvious then he was going to develop into a real asset but he has come on much faster than anyone had a right to expect and his partnerships with Weimann and to a lesser extent Holman are looking really promising.

He is quite young still so his progress may be uneven and we must be ready for him to have slightly duff games but in general I think we are in for an exciting season!

My only question is: Are there any more where he came from? :)

good question

it would be rude, not to ask

:lol: As a lyricist you're probably a good auditor.

I am a good auditor. As a novelist (amateur) - I am pretty shit hot. Sometimes I steal names of thing I see on here to take for character names. For instance Villan is the name of a ship, captained by Big Eck, a big brute of a man with a fiery hue about him, whether it was his withered ginger locks, or the blood that constantly simmered under his skin, and threatening, always threatening to boil over. And when he spoke, there was silence, and not the silence of emptiness, but the silence of the joy getting sucked out of the world. His first man at sea is Morpheus, who is jealous of magic users. One of which is on the ship...and it is gunna call all sorts of shit...

Anyway this ship gets mutinied...

;) LOL

It wasn't my intention to "flatter" you.

It was my intention to remind you of some of the opinions you've given recently - to be fair, unlike some of the trolls on this site, I do believe that you are sincere in those opinions it's just that in the main I think that you are mostly wrong

In my opinion, Lambert will prove to be a great manager for Villa and I love his philosophy of trying to build with young lower league players and bargains from overseas - I would get much more pleasure from success achieved that way than from a Redknapp style approach of signing PL mercenaries like Berbatov or Adams

Villa are on the move - we might not get there all in one jump but it will be an exciting journey - get onboard, you might enjoy the ride

Totally agree, exciting times ahead

I am a good auditor. As a novelist (amateur) - I am pretty shit hot. Sometimes I steal names of thing I see on here to take for character names. For instance Villan is the name of a ship, captained by Big Eck, a big brute of a man with a fiery hue about him, whether it was his withered ginger locks, or the blood that constantly simmered under his skin, and threatening, always threatening to boil over. And when he spoke, there was silence, and not the silence of emptiness, but the silence of the joy getting sucked out of the world. His first man at sea is Morpheus, who is jealous of magic users. One of which is on the ship...and it is gunna call all sorts of shit...

sounds like a dnd session.

Despite him being a physical presence.

The composure he shows for such a tender age is amazing.

his touch, his passing is very, very good, picks players out in the box like a veteran centre forward.

There is always a time when you have to stop being a selling club, this boy should makes us make that change.

Ha! I like it.

There is always a time when you have to stop being a selling club, this boy should makes us make that change.

Clubs that aren't 'selling clubs' in the Premier League: Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea.

So how exactly can we get to their status?

Benteke has played well over the last month, after initially starting a bit slowly. But lets not get carried away, he needs to do it for a bit longer to get the legenedary status some are saying. I read a few pages back that he is the best striker at the club in the last 25 years, way too early to say that.

Benteke has played well over the last month, after initially starting a bit slowly. But lets not get carried away, he needs to do it for a bit longer to get the legendary status some are saying. I read a few pages back that he is the best striker at the club in the last 25 years, way too early to say that.

Â