Christian Benteke

Kwan

Interesting to see the Liverpool fans describing Skrtel as a "beast" considering the pummeling our boy gave him on Saturday, what does that make Benteke? A Super Beast?

One scouse fan referred to Benteke as a Cumbersome shit on a stick

i'd take their words with a pinch of salt if i were you

for a long time now its always been other clubs finding the gems and us paying over the odds for their cast offs (which have been replaced with the gems) well finally now its looking that the tables are turning, were finding the gems and other clubs are buying our cast offs like warnock, dunne and hutton

Not yet, but we can but hope.

He might turn out to the goodest CF for years, even more betterer than Milan Baros.

You would do a struggle to be worserer than Baros . His eyes was always pointing at the floor when doing the dribbling . Pooh player tbf .

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about Benteke . When we first bought him I told my mate that he was going to be absolutely world class but it appears he is completely amazing instead .

I feel a bit stupid about it now but sometimes you have to put your hands up and admit you were a bloody great minge flap now and again.

I won't be rushing in with premature , ill informed judgements again any time soon , that's for sure. :blush:

• Like 2

I'm not entirely knowledgeable about the Belgian National squad but all the forwards seem relatively new.

What seems to be the plan with them up front?

Are Benteke and Vossen the first choices?

Or does Lukaku or another get more of a look in?

I'm not entirely knowledgeable about the Belgian National squad but all the forwards seem relatively new.

I think they play Benteke or Lukaku up by themselves, with I imagine Mirallas, Dembele and Hazard behind him. I could be very very wrong but imagine thats what they would do. could also play Fellaini or Mertens there, damn they have a good squad.

• Like 1

I think they play Benteke or Lukaku up by themselves, with I imagine Mirallas, Dembele and Hazard behind him. I could be very very wrong but imagine thats what they would do. could also play Fellaini or Mertens there, damn they have a good squad.

Yeah I was thinking along the same lines of them having a good squad. This is what made me wonder. From what I'd seen they seemed to be flexible, like you say maybe due to their quality of selection.

I was just wondering if Benteke is seen, within their good squad, as one of the best ones. His form for us can't be hurting anyway :D

Benteke has been the first choice for the last few games. Lukaku is still seen as the biggest prospect, but that has been changing due to Benteke's performances.

on the wings there's mertens, chadli, mirallas, de bruyne and Hazard (De Bruyne would be great for villa next season, chelsea have loaned him to Werder Bremen this season and want him at a PL club next season)

Vossen doesn't always make the squad as he's not that kind of striker, he works better in a 4-4-2 round a type like Benteke

• Like 1

We need to build our attack around Benteke, players who will compliment his holding play and vice versa. Of course its a lot more than holding play with him, I just had to modify his stats on FIFA to make it more realistic.

Haha. 100% me too. After his goals at Norwich and Liverpool I just had to boost up his long range shooting quality...

...and add some cheeky long sleeves and ankle tape.

Benteke has been the first choice for the last few games. Lukaku is still seen as the biggest prospect, but that has been changing due to Benteke's performances.

on the wings there's mertens, chadli, mirallas, de bruyne and Hazard (De Bruyne would be great for villa next season, chelsea have loaned him to Werder Bremen this season and want him at a PL club next season)

Vossen doesn't always make the squad as he's not that kind of striker, he works better in a 4-4-2 round a type like Benteke

Thanks very much for the infomation :D

Yes, I was wondering if Benteke was overtaking Lukaku in terms of being the biggest prospect.

De Bruyne certainly looks like a good player and it's interesting Vossen doesn't make the squad often but would fit with Benteke (As he did with Benteke at Genk, right?) I wouldn't mind if Vossen turned up at Villa :D

• Like 1

Â