Christian Benteke

Kwan

I want him to reach 20 PL goals before I will cast judgment

Tell me this is not serious.

So 15, 16 , 17 , 18 or 19 and you reserve judgement , 20 and he's ok?

If he gets anywhere near 10+ league goals for us it will be a huge success, even more than he is already

Don't get me wrong, if he rattles in 15 league goals I will probably be saying , very good. +20 I think we can then hyperbole as in we have the next Drogba. But I'm not getting carried away just yet.

You only have to look at Ba last season when he was on fire ! Would you want him here now? Probably No

I'd take Ba yes.

In terms of Benteke, if he scores one more goal all season (the winner in the cup final) then he is a fecking legend for me

Well yeah ha. But you could say the same about Hutton if he came on and got the winner ;-)

Don't get me wrong, if he rattles in 15 league goals I will probably be saying , very good. +20 I think we can then hyperbole as in we have the next Drogba. But I'm not getting carried away just yet.

You only have to look at Ba last season when he was on fire ! Would you want him here now? Probably No

Man you really do live in a whole 'nother dimension don't you?

Isn't Ba one of the top 3 or 5 scorers in the league again this season? Think he's got about 12 goals again already, the goals dried up for him second half of last season cos he was playing on the wing!!!

Ah, I did that once. Still haven't gotten the stains out of my throw rug.

Try the 99p store. They sell a 1L own brand cleaning chemical that should shift it

That's probably being unfair. I'm prepared to give it to him as a wonder strike :)

Em, watch it again. It's a complete shank

Â