Christian Benteke

Kwan

Not going IMO, Benteke will surely want a CL club and Liverpool aren't there and will struggle in the future to get there as Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal are almost locks and Man Utd struggled but still got fourth and are looking to spend big to get back to where they believe they should be. Why risk moving now than wait for a CL club to come in for you especially the season before a major championships, makes no sense. I think we are fortunate that it's Liverpool interested and not a big club, so we might get another season from him

the consoldation with Liverpool signing benteke for example would be there is no gerrard, and they have Milner there too, and Liverpool having success the year after Stevie G **** off amuses me

I find it difficult to comprehend the opinion of Liverpool fans that he isn't good enough for them. They have become a parody of themselves.

They're words removed as well
  • Like 1

" The snobbery of some Liverpool fans is insulting. It's moronic. It's typical."

Made me laugh...Snobbery and Liverpool in same sentance doesn't seem right

Liverpool forums now claiming they've triggered Bacca's release clause.

Don't believe a word is said by any fan site, least of all Liverpool, but I hope this is true as it would almost certainly put them out the running for Christian.

Don't believe a word is said by any fan site, least of all Liverpool, but I hope this is true as it would almost certainly put them out the running for Christian.

I've just read on another forum that Bacca to Milan is a done deal, gotta love silly season  :D

I don't think there is any chance at all Liverpool will sign Benteke. If they wanted a big target man they would have kept Carrol!

It would be a bit of a change in approach from Rodgers but their interest in Benteke is clearly genuine.

I don't think there is any chance at all Liverpool will sign Benteke. If they wanted a big target man they would have kept Carrol!

It would be a bit of a change in approach from Rodgers but their interest in Benteke is clearly genuine.

Seems it but doesn't make sense. Makes you wonder how much say Rodgers is having in his signings and maybe even how long he will be in the job.

By not triggering the release clause, they are putting themselves out of the running.

Â