Christian Benteke

Kwan

just think it is strange all the front 3 seem to be having a dip at the same time....goals always help, but I think all 3 will find form around the same time....they need to work of that cohesion of late last season....just got to play their way through it.

Where did I read this morning that the bulk of Benteke's goals have been scored when both Weimann and Gabby are playing. Like I think in all comps he has 7 in 22 games without both players on at the same time and 21 in 28 with. 

Edited by Kiwivillan

Where did I read this morning that the bulk of Benteke's goals have been scored when both Weimann and Gabby are playing. Like I think in all comps he has 7 in 22 games without both players on at the same time and 21 in 28 with. 

That is interesting. Would give me more confidence, if true, when Benteke moves on, as I think Agbonlahor and Weimann will be with us for some time to come, and would be the supply for an incoming striker.

1 season wonder?

Looking that way or believing his own hype?

Certainly a shadow of last season and I'm not buying this fitness bollocks

What I don't understand is that if he is fit then he is only making things worse for himself. He'll miss out on the World Cup because Lukaku is on fire, he'll miss out on his big move and he'll arguably begin to miss out on first team football here.

Because of those reasons, I think this must be down to having a niggle still, if not then there are some worrying signs to be seen from his body language alone.

I don't think he wants to be here and is doing a Yorke so we drop our value.

But we're not going to sell him in January unless we get a good enough offer, can you see any of the 'big clubs' making a good offer for him? I can't.

Â