Christian Benteke

Kwan

Just had a £20 bet with a very bitter Baggies friend...."Benteke won't score 14 (yes...14) goals in all competitions next season" ......what a puddin!!! If I could do Gif's on my phone it would be the laughing Thinderbirds puppet!!!

Funnily enough I had a bet tonight with my blue nose brother that Benteke would score more than 9 Premier League goals next season....

Assuming he doesn't break something early on in the season, I think you're safe. I wouldn't dare to suggest that CB is guaranteed to score 16+ leagues goals, but 9 or less?! There's a chance you'll have won by New Year!

Andy Carroll is just a glorified parks player, a big cumbersome donkey.

Benteke absolutely smashes Carroll in every department.

Power, pace, ball control, dribbling ability, hold up play, left foot, right foot, heading ability & most importantly of all finishing ability.

Benteke is simply awesome & frighteningly, in the best possible sort of way, he can only get even better still. Scary.

The irony is that it is Benteke who is actually worth every penny of the reputed £35M plop paid for Carroll.

Whilst you might be right, Carroll is still a world class player. You only need to look at his goals to know that. The main issue with him is being injured so much.

Carroll world class seriously? The only world class British player is Bale.

Leighton Baines might disagree.

The best Hitler vid I've ever seen was the Benteke transfer request one. That was brilliant especially the Darren Bent stuff. It's in this thread somewhere.

Havent seen hat one. Link?

Can't link from phone but just search Hitler reacts to benteke transfer request. On YouTube

Edited by Rovers13
  • Like 1

The best Hitler vid I've ever seen was the Benteke transfer request one. That was brilliant especially the Darren Bent stuff. It's in this thread somewhere.

Can't link from phone but just search Hitler reacts to benteke transfer request. On YouTube

Found it, epic! lol

Power, pace, ball control, dribbling ability, hold up play, left foot, right foot, heading ability & most importantly of all finishing ability.

Benteke is simply awesome & frighteningly, in the best possible sort of way, he can only get even better still. Scary.

The irony is that it is Benteke who is actually worth every penny of the reputed £35M plop paid for Carroll.

Whilst you might be right, Carroll is still a world class player. You only need to look at his goals to know that. The main issue with him is being injured so much.

Rooney maybe  clearing in the woods but he is still world class.

Rooney maybe  clearing in the woods but he is still world class.

Was. Was world class.

Found it, epic! lol

I laughed so hard when she said we still have Jordan Bowery

Benteke and Carroll are both 6'3. Think of it this way, if they were both half a foot shorter what would it look like? Benteke would still be very decent but Carroll would be totally useless.

Wrong.

Just had a £20 bet with a very bitter Baggies friend...."Benteke won't score 14 (yes...14) goals in all competitions next season" ......what a puddin!!! If I could do Gif's on my phone it would be the laughing Thinderbirds puppet!!!

Amen to that, brother!

(No, I'm not bringing it back wiggy! This was just a bonus one to welcome you back to VT ;))

Edited by Rob182

Â