Christian Benteke

Kwan

VERY late to this news, is it too late to tell SPUDS to kill themsleves without seeming like a sadist?

Go right ahead

As I always say...

Its NEVER too late to tell Spurs or their fans to go and kill themselves

Bit late to be posting on a Friday night lads. Chill out

To be fair, it is 13:42 where I live in Thailand

This and the future, people get arsey at footballers handing in transfer requests, we know footballers unfortunately arent blessed with intelligence, Gabby and Webcam would possibly agree with this, so lets not be angry at footballers, lets be angry at agents ruining the game. In Bentekes case, Eris Kismet.

VERY late to this news, is it too late to tell SPUDS to kill themsleves without seeming like a sadist?

Go right ahead

As I always say...

Its NEVER too late to tell Spurs or their fans to go and kill themselves

Bit late to be posting on a Friday night lads. Chill out

To be fair, it is 13:42 where I live in Thailand

Haha exactly, it's 5pm in Australia so a bit weird to be seeing death threats to other fans thrown around

This and the future, people get arsey at footballers handing in transfer requests, we know footballers unfortunately arent blessed with intelligence, Gabby and Webcam would possibly agree with this, so lets not be angry at footballers, lets be angry at agents ruining the game. In Bentekes case, Eris Kismet.

We do not know enough to be blaming his agent. I still dont buy it. We have comments like the clearing in the woods Hazard who indicate it was tekkers pushing to try for a move, not his agent.

I think Tekkers chanced his arm, it didnt happen so he took the new deal.

I am happy with the outcome. I have no doubt he will give his all for the cause next season.

Have just spent a few minutes reading this and laughing

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php?threads/christian-benteke.92986/page-117

It starts of with someone dropping in a post that is :D because they have got wind of it

It then gets :crylaugh: when the HH post is quoted

Then it gets :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

That thread is hilarious.

They were asking who they should go for next and particularly liked this comment:

"MIDO OUT OF RETIREMENT!"

Haha

Edited by Biskitt

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php?threads/christian-benteke.92986/page-117

It starts of with someone dropping in a post  that is :D  because they have got wind of it

I see there's still a pic of Benteke in the rotating banner at the top of that page.  :)

It starts of with someone dropping in a post that is :D because they have got wind of it

Hahahhahahaha cheers for linking, I just had a good read. They're all slagging off their ITKs and saying that Levy should forget a striker, and try to sign our ITK :D

Â