Christian Benteke

Kwan

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-christian-benteke-vows-5145

How nice of him, does not mention withdrawing the transfer request though.

No, he actually does no such **** thing. He vows nothing, he says nothing, as does that shit-awful utterly worthless article. I can't believe an apparent professional writer degraded himself and insulted his readership by penning such shite.

The next person to get close enough should lob just it out and piss up Kendrick's leg.

Wow, the anger!  The article suggests that beyond putting in the request, Benteke has no desire to rock the boat any further and he'll let the situation play itself out while he behaves professionally.  Now I'm not naïve enough to ignore the possibility that he's only doing this so as not to look like a total renegade to any clubs who are looking interested in him while being wary of his temperament in a "look, I'm not a total plank, honest" kind of way after the Genk debacle last summer.  It's still nice to see that on the surface at least, our pre-season can continue as normal.  Que sera sera.

• Like 2

Does anyone remember the ITK the spurs fans were all cock sure of (due to "getting stuff right" previously) that said an £18m deal was all but complete and would be announced by the end of this week? Can we expect the announcement later this afternoon or do they work weekends in Lahndahn Tahn?

Does anyone remember the ITK the spurs fans were all cock sure of (due to "getting stuff right" previously) that said an £18m deal was all but complete and would be announced by the end of this week? Can we expect the announcement later this afternoon or do they work weekends in Lahndahn Tahn?

:lol:

He will say he meant next week. ;)

Edited by AVFCforever1991

That article is devoid of quotes from anyone, let alone Benteke. No vowing, no saying anything.

Kendrick doesn't even seem sure that CB knuckled down in training.

Dreadful reporting.

That was my point, too. I think BOF thought I was angry, I was actually just moderately scornful and contemptuous of Kendrick. Benteke didn't come into it.

If HH says something, I suggest you all listen. If anyone tries to chase thus guy and his information away, they are an utter fool.

I'm all ears.

Waiting for more.

460x276px-LL-c036dbaf_oliver-twist-007.j

That was my point, too. I think BOF thought I was angry, I was actually just moderately scornful and contemptuous of Kendrick. Benteke didn't come into it.

You did build up quite a head of steam all the same :lol:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-christian-benteke-vows-5145

No, he actually does no such **** thing. He vows nothing, he says nothing, as does that shit-awful utterly worthless article. I can't believe an apparent professional writer degraded himself and insulted his readership by penning such shite.

The next person to get close enough should lob just it out and piss up Kendrick's leg.

Off topic but based on your advice was it you standing behind me at the Stone Roses gig last month?!!!

• Like 1

:lol:

He will say he meant next week. ;)

Nah he'll say something like

"We've DEFINITELY made a bid, but Villa might still turn us down"

And then claim he was right whatever happens

• Like 1

Off topic but based on your advice was it you standing behind me at the Stone Roses gig last month?!!!

Er, oh yeah, sorry about that. However, I wasn't in the least bit angry when I did it. In fact I was perfectly calm, if a little contemptuous. I seem to remember quite a head of steam off that one, as well. :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Â