Christian Benteke

Kwan

Theres a girl posted pic aswell he went for coffee with Sylla and she asked him if he was staying he said yes as you would expect but maybe he really is?Or is he playing us all along again?

At a guess I say if it is the agent hes shaking Syllas hand as he was with CB.Surely this is a good step towards him staying at Villa?Out in Sutton having photos and talking to people?

Edited by midian

This was just posted on twitter... Agent in the background...

Chris Houten ‏@mrhouts 14m

@CurtisUTV @j30rne just meet Benteke in Sutton pic.twitter.com/g9i5a1OtLK

BPd7-fRCYAAe_P8.jpg

Is the agent the bloke shaking hands on a transfer to Cafe Nero?

His agent was trying to get him to abduct the child so they could sell him on ebay for a tidy profit

• Like 2

CB really seems to have got on well with Sylla, they're constantly spotted together and i think CB gives him lifts to training. Everyone talks about his international team mates getting in his ear and wanting him to leave but I'm sure his current team mates and friends at the club will have spent all day trying to convince him to stay. Could be a factor in his decision. 

This was just posted on twitter... Agent in the background...

Chris Houten ‏@mrhouts 14m

@CurtisUTV @j30rne just meet Benteke in Sutton pic.twitter.com/g9i5a1OtLK

BPd7-fRCYAAe_P8.jpg

Is the agent the bloke shaking hands on a transfer to Cafe Nero?

His agent was trying to get him to abduct the child so they could sell him on ebay for a tidy profit

Actually it is all part of a cunning plan to screw spuds. The kid is also called Christian Benteke and once Levy has electronically transferred £30m into AVFC's bank account the lad will be gift wrapped and posted to White Hart Lane.

:)

Lambert should say "Give me one more season, score at least20 goals and we will let you go without a problem.

Prove to them you can do it over more than one season with us and you'll get offers 4x what you have now."

I do not see how he can come out of it with credit. He put in a transfer request after completing only 1 year of a 4 year contract that he so willingly signed last year. To me, this is the action of a person with no integrity.

So if he has zero integrity, how much integrity would a player have if he asked to leave and then told the club to 'do one' when they asked him to return, refusing to come back to training, maybe doing interviews in papers with direct quotes bad mouthing the club saying how he never wants to play for them again and spends the close-season sitting in Belgium. Or is it possible to have negative integrity? You see how things could be a whole lot worse?
Yup, negative integrity. He's currently at -2. If he stays, gets his head down and is professional enough to carry on, then he goes back to '0'.

It's like if someone did a sh*t on the floor, then was given credit for cleaning it up afterwards.

(Tbh BOF, I see the point you're making, and agree to a certain... degree. He will be given SOME credit for coming back and carrying on professionally, but I personally dont think he should be given much credit).

If any of that makes sense..

EDIT: It appears I can't make words italic with '' like on the old VT :(... Old VT... I miss it

Edited by Rob182

Â