Christian Benteke

Kwan

I still think it could be Dortmund, or that's what I'm hoping. It was only a few hours ago that the news that Lewandowski will join Bayern came out.

He's going to leave next summer. Lewandowski will stay with Dortmund for the 2013-14 season, so they won't need another striker. They have Aubameyang + Lewandowski now.

Anything less than £30 million will be a humiliation for the club and all the fans.

I don't think right now we should be criticising within our own fan base too.

Emotions are obviously raw so people will say things they don't really mean.

I've said loads of times the only way he'd leave is if he kicks up a fuss like he did at Genk.

Gutted to be proven right. I would have wanted to see him being a success at another club but it's hard to if this is how he wants to go about it.

Annoying that I have to sell him on FM too, he's my best striker and I have no one to step in

Spurs fans seem to feel they're getting Benteke. Can't see them missing champions league with what their team is starting to look like. Oh well.

consider putting a cheeky tenner on them for the title with Benteke and Bale. If they had a striker they would have been top 3 last year

The club needs to stop this rot or we will forever be in this position. At £20k p.w. we can surely set an example nd sell for similar money next year.

Can't help but think he getting poor advice though. Silly boy. £30m and he can go but it won't be with my blessing.

• Like 2

Disappointed as he's a great player, and will undoubtedly have a stellar career, but we'll never hold on to players of his quality while we're in the bottom half of the premier league. Hopefully we can get good money for him, use it to bolster the squad and come away as a stronger TEAM for it, even if we do lose our most talented individual. 

My money is on Helenius to drill in 20 next season and make us forget Benteke even exists.

Did PL put a figure on his valuation a few months ago?

he said (jokingly) on the footballers show  if someone offered him 20 million he would drive him there himself :)

Wouldn't be surprised if he goes for 22m then. Crap.

Darren Bent to the rescue? Have we been signing wingers for a reason?

Â