Christian Benteke

Kwan

just because that delph account is followed by the official twitter, it doesnt mean its legit. You can change your name and bio at any time. 

Its not real.

It is real as his account is followed by other Villa players...he's also retweeted other players who we know do have genuine accounts such as Weimann and Benteke

Tottenham set to complete Paulinho transfer for around £17m. I could be completely wrong but I can't see them splashing out £25-30m more for Benteke this window.

Also apparently they are after Pjanic, which is odd.. How many midfielders do they need?

bit early for Pjanic buying isn't it   .....

Wahay!

Spurs are going to be very, very good next season

just because that delph account is followed by the official twitter, it doesnt mean its legit. You can change your name and bio at any time. 

Its not real.

It is real as his account is followed by other Villa players...he's also retweeted other players who we know do have genuine accounts such as Weimann and Benteke

I agree with Zhan that the account is genuine. Reading through the tweets Delph uses the word Go/Going to mean Do/Doing,

ie- "How are we Going"  (to Sylla).  I think Fabian is saying to Benteke that, having trained with the new additions, he reckons

he's going to get some great service next season and score loads....

Edited by mig4villa

I think Benteke will be playing for someone else this season.

OK.  I think he will give us one more season.  Go to the world cup and then come back and be sold to a massive club after.  Providing he can reproduce last seasons form!  We couldn't argue with that as we'd have another season from him and a hefty amount of dollar.

Are you the guy that knows Gabby?  Or was it someone else than said during McLeish's reign that they knew him and that he was unhappy?  I am not trying to start an arguement BTW I just can't recall and had been wondering recently who that poster was!

Its not real.

I agree with Zhan that the account is genuine. Reading through the tweets Delph uses the word Go/Going to mean Do/Doing,

ie- "How are we Going"  (to Sylla).  I reckon Fabian is saying to Benteke that, having trained with the new additions, he reckons

Its not Delph. 

Its not real.

ie- "How are we Going"  (to Sylla).  I reckon Fabian is saying to Benteke that, having trained with the new additions, he reckons

Its not Delph. 

DOH!! - you're right...sorry

20 MILLION IS A JOKE BID, THEY SHOULD EXPECT TO BE LAUGHED AT!

No need for them to expect anymore - we are laughing at them. Although I think it more than likely it's more media BS. I'm getting increasingly tired of media BS such as - 'preparing a bid', 'believed to be...' or 'expected to...'. Once in a very rare while they are correct and they shout 'we told you first!'. Well where are all the apologies stating 'Sorry but we really are full of sh!t'?

Belgian Guy,  glad to hear that.  We need you to be telling us about all the up and coming Belgium players we should be signing.

On Benteke I'll be amazed if he doesn't stay for another year,  absolutely gobsmacked actually

• Like 1

Belgian Guy,  glad to hear that.  We need you to be telling us about all the up and coming Belgium players we should be signing.

On Benteke I'll be amazed if he doesn't stay for another year,  absolutely gobsmacked actually

Nacer Chadli from FC Twente or Radja Nainggolan from cagliari :P might wanna try to borrow thorgan hazard :P

Edited by Belgian guy

our biggest talents are yet to come Zakaria bakkali from psv (17) , andreas perreira man united u17 (17) Charly musonda jr (16) chelsea u16, Adnan januzaj and marnick vermijl both in the 2nd team of man united both 19 and 20 years old. still more to come :P

Belgian guy do you know the reason for the recent success of Belgian players ('86 generation and younger)?

Did something change in the way club develop players? It really is remarkable the talent that Belgium have.

Â