Christian Benteke

Kwan

Is 'GO WELL BRO' modern day youth speak for something completely different? Becsuse that tweet does not fill me with hope.

Geniune question btw.

Edited by av1

Is 'GO WELL BRO' modern day youth speak for something completely different? Becsuse that tweet does not fill me with hope.

Geniune question btw.

Not sure but it could easily mean - Good luck/Goodbye or Go for it (as in bang them in for us).

Its a big big call to say a Villa striker will be top scorer next season. We are hardly renowned for goals/chances galore as oppose to Man utd/Chelsea etc.

Edited by Woodytom

That were my thoughts when I read that woodytom. As you say it could mean anything it could mean nothing, but ive not read that as any sort of positive.

Urban Dictionary says it is something you say to wish somebody luck when parting company as a farewell.

Scrap that - 'go well' was as part of a description for 'Stay up'!!

Edited by Woodytom

Urban Dictionary says it is something you say to wish somebody luck when parting company as a farewell.

Scrap that - 'go well' was as part of a description for 'Stay up'!!

Bloody youth today, bring back national service I say ;-) Edited by av1

I know he hashtags UTV a lot but the fact he did it after that tweet gives an indication he's staying imo.

Also if Benteke has told Delph that he is leaving i doubt he'd want him dropping hints on twitter.

Im in the hes gonna remain with us 1 more season camp, theres too much on our favour

I know he hashtags UTV a lot but the fact he did it after that tweet gives an indication he's staying imo.

Also if Benteke has told Delph that he is leaving i doubt he'd want him dropping hints on twitter.

Im in the hes gonna remain with us 1 more season camp, theres too much on our favour

Benteke also retweeted a picture a Villa fan made of him doing his knee slide celebration.

I dunno, maybe he's made up his mind?

I'm obviously reading far too much into this but.....

Delph just tweeted:

Have a strong feeling that @bentekechris20 will be the premier league's top goalscorer next season. Phenomenal talent. Go well bro!! #UTV

Which Benteke himself just retweeted...Maybe they had a little chat about his future, or am i just getting desperate?

Yeah or maybe Benteke has told him he's going to Chelsea and Delph was all like "Christ, you'll score loads for them!"

Then why does it say #UTV at the end? Not saying the tweet is an indication either way but jesus christ.

Tottenham set to complete Paulinho transfer for around £17m. I could be completely wrong but I can't see them splashing out £25-30m more for Benteke this window.

Also apparently they are after Pjanic, which is odd.. How many midfielders do they need?

Tottenham set to complete Paulinho transfer for around £17m. I could be completely wrong but I can't see them splashing out £25-30m more for Benteke this window.

Also apparently they are after Pjanic, which is odd.. How many midfielders do they need?

Thought Pjanic had signed for Barcelona.

Delph just tweeted:

Have a strong feeling that @bentekechris20 will be the premier league's top goalscorer next season. Phenomenal talent. Go well bro!! #UTV

Which Benteke himself just retweeted...Maybe they had a little chat about his future, or am i just getting desperate?

Yeah or maybe Benteke has told him he's going to Chelsea and Delph was all like "Christ, you'll score loads for them!"

Then why does it say #UTV at the end? Not saying the tweet is an indication either way but jesus christ.

I really do not see any problem with Ooh ah's post. It is a valid point.  

Delph just tweeted:

I really do not see any problem with Ooh ah's post. It is a valid point.  

How so? It's a ridiculously speculative point that holds absolutely no water considering the context of the tweet (#UTV)

It doesn't say anything either way. it's a tweet from one player to another.

Edited by StefanAVFC

It's followed by the OS Twitter and retweeted by Benteke so you'd presume so, but it's not been confirmed and the tweets seem a bit try-hardy.

Who knows? Twitter annoys the shit out of me anyway.

• Like 2

Â