Drugs

PussEKatt

Good tunes are guaranteed at mine you cheeky bastards, just like the curry.

As for drugs...my other half wouldn't stand for that. But I could send her out. As long as RV brings his missus for some group action ;)

im game for that. will DHUTWU be the order of the night?

So is this VT, coke and hookers party happening or what?

could bring some hookers down from boro?  ;)

I'll bring the Stockton ones. They're about £2.50 cheaper.... Apparently...  :ph34r:

Yeah the mushrooms thing is weird.

I've not experimented much in my life with drugs, but that's one that I have tried, again in Amsterdam.

Never again. The night started brilliantly. Everything was utterly hilarious to me. The slightest joke made me cry with laughter. It was brilliant. I was having an amazing time for an hour or two, and couldn't understand why everyone didn't do mushrooms all the time.

The first time I noticed anything was wrong was when I pissed myself. At least, I thought I had. It felt like my trousers were soaked through and I must have pissed myself. Investigation in the toilet confirmed that I really hadn't. But it was a weird sensation. Everything felt wet. If I ran my hand down the wall or along a table then it felt like there was a stream of water running across it.

We went back to the hostel to meet some other friends which is when the paranoia first hit. Everyone knew I was on mushrooms and everyone hated me for it. Or so I thought. In reality it wasn't that obvious (according to friends who hadn't taken them). I sat in the hostel bar chatting to my mate and asked when they hostel had installed their huge TV which took up the entire wall of the bar.

When the acted confused I turned and realised the TV was tiny. But in the corner of my eye it appeared gigantic.

Then I went to the toilet to try and sick it up to stop the effects. Didn't work. I ended up clinging to the toilet bowl wretching the last bits of bile from my stomach as the imperfections on the paintwork of the cubicle walls turned into thousands of tiny bugs and simultaneously crept towards me. I panicked, then realised it was all in my head and made my way to the bar. Everyone was leaving so I tagged along.

Then the colours started. Out into the square in Amsterdam and everything was so bright. The euphoria started again then. it was amazing, I was having the best time ever but all I was doing was standing in a square. Everything I liked was green. My group of friends emitted this green glow. Like a huge green halo around them. The hostel was green. The bar with the lights and playing the music was green.
But groups of people we didn't know were Orange. Bright orange glows that made me incredibly uneasy.

Again that shifted me towards paranoia. "Why are those tramps staring at us?" I asked. My friends pointed out that I was pointing to two bins.

Then I became utterly convinced that my friends hated me. I couldn't stop apologising for making them hate me. That they'd rather be doing anything other than looking after me was all I could think about. They didn't care, obviously, but I was convinced.

Eventually we went back to the hostel. I lay in bed scared that i would get up and somehow kill myself. I didn't want to, but I was convinced that if I fell asleep I wouldn't be able to control what I did. I text my mate and he came and got me, and as we were chatting in the hallway I snapped out of it. Quick as you like the effects were gone.

They didn't seem to wear off, just one minute I was scared and didn't know what was real or wasn't real, and the next minute I was fine. I knew everything was fine, no more hallucinations and I just wanted to go to bed.

And that was that. Weirdest night of my life. I'll never take them again, that's for sure.

• Like 3

LOL at the  mushroom stories, great idea at the time. but as soon as those bad boys kick in you want it to end.  Looking in the mirror or your hands is an odd experience!

Mad how time seems to slow down when under the influence.  Making a cup of tea/rollie literally seems like it's taken 3 hours and is one of the most complex problems in the universe.

Acid = Never again!  1st/2nd times were fine, but the 3rd time turned into 15 hours of full blown hallucinations, burst blood vessels in my eyes and all sorts, then my big toe nail fell off for no reason.  Think it took me 2 months to feel normal after that.

But i'm glad I experienced it in general, amazing how something so small can alter the human mind to such a degree.

Edited by simont123

Again that shifted me towards paranoia. "Why are those tramps staring at us?" I asked. My friends pointed out that I was pointing to two bins.

:D

• Like 1

Yeah the mushrooms thing is weird.

I've not experimented much in my life with drugs, but that's one that I have tried, again in Amsterdam.

Never again. The night started brilliantly. Everything was utterly hilarious to me. The slightest joke made me cry with laughter. It was brilliant. I was having an amazing time for an hour or two, and couldn't understand why everyone didn't do mushrooms all the time.

The first time I noticed anything was wrong was when I pissed myself. At least, I thought I had. It felt like my trousers were soaked through and I must have pissed myself. Investigation in the toilet confirmed that I really hadn't. But it was a weird sensation. Everything felt wet. If I ran my hand down the wall or along a table then it felt like there was a stream of water running across it.

We went back to the hostel to meet some other friends which is when the paranoia first hit. Everyone knew I was on mushrooms and everyone hated me for it. Or so I thought. In reality it wasn't that obvious (according to friends who hadn't taken them). I sat in the hostel bar chatting to my mate and asked when they hostel had installed their huge TV which took up the entire wall of the bar.

When the acted confused I turned and realised the TV was tiny. But in the corner of my eye it appeared gigantic.

Then I went to the toilet to try and sick it up to stop the effects. Didn't work. I ended up clinging to the toilet bowl wretching the last bits of bile from my stomach as the imperfections on the paintwork of the cubicle walls turned into thousands of tiny bugs and simultaneously crept towards me. I panicked, then realised it was all in my head and made my way to the bar. Everyone was leaving so I tagged along.

Then the colours started. Out into the square in Amsterdam and everything was so bright. The euphoria started again then. it was amazing, I was having the best time ever but all I was doing was standing in a square. Everything I liked was green. My group of friends emitted this green glow. Like a huge green halo around them. The hostel was green. The bar with the lights and playing the music was green.

But groups of people we didn't know were Orange. Bright orange glows that made me incredibly uneasy.

Then I became utterly convinced that my friends hated me. I couldn't stop apologising for making them hate me. That they'd rather be doing anything other than looking after me was all I could think about. They didn't care, obviously, but I was convinced.

Eventually we went back to the hostel. I lay in bed scared that i would get up and somehow kill myself. I didn't want to, but I was convinced that if I fell asleep I wouldn't be able to control what I did. I text my mate and he came and got me, and as we were chatting in the hallway I snapped out of it. Quick as you like the effects were gone.

They didn't seem to wear off, just one minute I was scared and didn't know what was real or wasn't real, and the next minute I was fine. I knew everything was fine, no more hallucinations and I just wanted to go to bed.

And that was that. Weirdest night of my life. I'll never take them again, that's for sure.

The Times - 'An enchanting story from beginning to end 9/10'

Imdb - 'Brilliant, a fantastic story 10/10'

The Sun - 'Breathtaking'

Will wait with excitement for the sequal

• Like 1

I've done drugs and had a great time*. Lightweights the lot of you! 

*apart from the time I crawled under some stairs in Amsterdam and started whimpering like a dog

I just remembered that a large part of our shrooms experience was in the hotel room where we were also enjoying smoking all of Amsterdam's finest.

My mate put his camera phone on the side and filmed for about an hour, none of us knew and he forgot it was there.

To this day I have never watched the footage.

Â