Drugs

PussEKatt

Cameron IN!

An acid bath, maybe?

That's another thing, LSD.

Jesus, there's a random drug.

Saturday nights in town would enter a new dimension.

Branson was maybe on acid when he made the proclamation?

Edited by Xann
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, maqroll said:

I haven't touched drugs in years, but lately I feel like going on a **** tear on cocaine or X...not good, but there it is...

Obviously don't know the full story, but from what I recall from previous posts, didn't you end up in a bad place last time you were using? It's your life mate, and do what you need to do, but if you're feeling as if you need drugs to alter your state of mind, then maybe try getting some professional help. I'm not going to get all preachy, I've dabbled in the past, but I'm fully aware of the links between drug taking / addiction and mental health. Stay strong brother!

"For whatever reason you refuse to feel this space we're in, To know it's insanity, really know it, Whatever your particular anaesthetic is, that you hold onto so desperately, The thing I mean that makes you think you know who you are, Whatever that thing is that you allow to keep you sane, Your ace in your hole, The psyche that keeps you from trying to guess what your pimp has in store for you, Whatever keeps you from screaming out at this very moment in absolute and sheer horror, Whatever you **** your brain with, whatever that is, Whatever that is, It's a lie, It's a lie." 

I haven't touched drugs in years, but lately I feel like going on a **** tear on cocaine or X...not good, but there it is...

I notice you've started drinking again recently.

Be careful out there, buddy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Obviously don't know the full story, but from what I recall from previous posts, didn't you end up in a bad place last time you were using? It's your life mate, and do what you need to do, but if you're feeling as if you need drugs to alter your state of mind, then maybe try getting some professional help. I'm not going to get all preachy, I've dabbled in the past, but I'm fully aware of the links between drug taking / addiction and mental health. Stay strong brother!

Thanks for that Dave, but in reality, I was just daydreaming, it's never a realistic consideration for me anymore. :)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Thanks for that Dave, but in reality, I was just daydreaming, it's never a realistic consideration for me anymore. :)

Good to hear. I think the way things are with the Villa at the moment, we'll all be considering hard drugs by the end of the season. ;)

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2

On 11/12/2015 at 07:10, maqroll said:

i feel like that every week :) correct me if im wrong and i do apologise if im wrong but you did say your an alcoholic? was just wondering why you've decided to start drinking again. obviously if its personal tell me to piss off. its quite interesting in how addicts feel when they are clean and sober because for me personally i hate being clean and sober and when i say that i dont mean on it every day or even week but when im properly on the wagon i feel terrible. yes i know in the long run its better for me and yes i know the cons always out weigh the pros regarding drink and drugs but the emptyness and depression i feel is horrible hence why people fall back into it, plus i do still take some enjoyment from it. read the other week what charlie sheen said about being clean ' it was the most boring 5 years of his life' and i definitely get that and have heard other people say that. anyway mate stay happy and hope your ok :)

I started drinking again when I went to Bermuda last winter. I could have easily not, but I just wanted to have some fun. Of course, when you are the baton carrier for a bloodline of alcoholics, it's never that easy. So I'm back to drinking every night, rarely getting drunk, but enough to put a nice buzz on. The same routine that I got tired of when I quit. So, when I feel the time is right, I'll probably quit again.

• 5 months later...
On May 22, 2016 at 07:03, Rugeley Villa said:

i ended up on a big bender after work friday which resulted in me not going to bed until last night. feel bad about it and i know im a clearing in the woods but here it is. for the first time ever my wife has said she will stop drinking herself to help me. will it help? i think so yes but it wont cure the problem. anyway im fed up of coming on here saying ive fell of the wagon again etc etc so im signing off until im sorted and until im confident i'll stay sorted. speak to you soon VTers. UP THE VILLA.

Stay safe, Ruge.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Three more police forces have signalled that those who grow cannabis for their own consumption will not be targeted, it has emerged.

Those caught smoking or cultivating the drug on a small scale in Derbyshire, Dorset and Surrey, can expect to escape with little more than a caution, according to reports.

The development comes after Durham Constabulary declared it would only go after people using the drug if there was a complaint or if they were being “blatant”.

The change in attitudes will be seen as a further step towards decriminalisation and follows claims by drug experts that police forces across Britain are quietly turning a blind eye to cannabis use in order to focus their attentions on more pressing priorities.

Telegraph

• Like 2

Â