Drugs

PussEKatt

I think that's pretty poor form, taking drugs into somebody else's house.

tbf we'd been down the pub all night and the journey back to mine was an impromptu 2am thing in the cab ride home

I guess they could have just snorted in the toilet and I'd have been unaware  , so at least they asked 

I've known them for 35 years , true I don't hang about with them much these days , but we were all school mates and a very close knit group back in the day  ...  i'm sure most of you are the same with old school mates whereby you don't' see someone for 30 years and yet you still meet and carry on as if if your last conversation was a few days ago  .. one of the guys I met in the pub offered me  a pint and said " do you want your usual " ...I last saw him 24 years ago :)

guess the point I'm trying to make is , I wasn't bothered that they had it with them and I didn't feel the need to say No to them using it , had they been strangers I'd never met before I'd probably have thrown them out

Edited by tonyh29

Strange responses. The guy asked if it was ok before doing it so I can't see what he's done wrong. He's brought it into a hosts house, ok, but what's he meant to do? Throw it in the bin before stepping inside?

It wasn't even a planned house party so to expect people to declare it when being invited back is - in my opinion - rather naive.

do you really think its a strange response?

a strange response for all drugs in general? or just coke?

if 'we' at Villatalk all ended up back at yours after a get together, so not really knowing each other that well, and I asked if it was ok for me to do a little bit of speed / coke / K you'd be thoroughly ok with that, or with just some of those choices?

I wouldn't like it, if it was my house. It stays in your pocket, thanks. If we are all a bit more comfy in each others company, we are familiar with each others habits and I know you're not a prize dick liability when you're on your poison of choice, that's another matter.

Strange responses. The guy asked if it was ok before doing it so I can't see what he's done wrong. He's brought it into a hosts house, ok, but what's he meant to do? Throw it in the bin before stepping inside?

It wasn't even a planned house party so to expect people to declare it when being invited back is - in my opinion - rather naive.

if 'we' at Villatalk all ended up back at yours after a get together, so not really knowing each other that well, and I asked if it was ok for me to do a little bit of speed / coke / K you'd be thoroughly ok with that, or with just some of those choices?

I wouldn't like it, if it was my house. It stays in your pocket, thanks. If we are all a bit more comfy in each others company, we are familiar with each others habits and I know you're not a prize dick liability when you're on your poison of choice, that's another matter.

It's a different scenario because we have never met but the fact that people were questioning the chaps etiquette, despite asking permission, was strange, yes.

I'd elaborated on that in a later post , and yeah that's how we are with each other  even if it's been a while .. you don't ever forget the lads who you did your first compare the whiff of your fingers with , after Alison let you all have a feel behind the bike sheds  , people you stood toe to toe with as you fought the neighbouring school because 1 person had a row with a person from that school which meant 80 of you had to restore the bragging rights of Addlestone  ...

I'm sure some of those people If i met them now for the first time I wouldn't like , but your school mates , well that bond is forever

ive done it in all kinds of places and in places where i should not of done it out of respect but thats cocaine for you. regarding age groups doing cocaine,  your more than likely to find someone in their 40s doing it over someone in their late teens and if someone has only done a couple of lines of the stuff then the chances are you probably wont tell that much especially if you have been drinking yourself. cocaine is great in moderation and i love the damn stuff but ive got to that point where its become a huge problem. i think VT should organise a party at someones house then after a few beers we will get on the old bolivian marching powder. got to have good music being played so im thinking rob,mooney or Xann?  :D

personally if the guy knew tony and he asked his permission which he did then i dont think there is much of a problem providing kids are not about. ive been in peoples houses who i dont know and have asked if i could, then again ive also sneaked into the toilet without permission and lined one up.

My cannabis addiction isn't going anywhere though, I still hold down a high pressure job and can give up when required. The only side effects being 3-4 days of insomnia and increased tobacco & alcohol consumption. I like relaxing after work with a beer and a joint, I'm a fully grown adult and know what is right for my body. Some politician, who has never met me, has no right to tell me what I can or cant do in my own house!!

I'd recommend a documentary called 'The Culture High' , some very well respected people giving their views on this. I'd challenge any anti-drugs people to at least watch it to hear the other sides view presented sensibly.

The fact that weed in particular remains illegal, whilst alcohol and tobacco are not is, without doubt, one of the daftest things ever in the history of daft things.

Not one single fact supports this stance. Not one.

At least America appears to be finally waking up on the issue, which means our spineless government might actually start looking at it properly and not hiding beyond some kind of moral rhetoric.

• Like 1

ive done it in all kinds of places and in places where i should not of done it out of respect but thats cocaine for you. regarding age groups doing cocaine,  your more than likely to find someone in their 40s doing it over someone in their late teens and if someone has only done a couple of lines of the stuff then the chances are you probably wont tell that much especially if you have been drinking yourself. cocaine is great in moderation and i love the damn stuff but ive got to that point where its become a huge problem. i think VT should organise a party at someones house then after a few beers we will get on the old bolivian marching powder. got to have good music being played so im thinking rob,mooney or Xann?  :D

that rules Rob out then  ...

... i think VT should organise a party at someones house then after a few beers we will get on the old bolivian marching powder. got to have good music being played so im thinking rob,mooney or Xann?  :D

Mike's in Leeds, I'm in London, you've got a young child...

Apparently Rob does a good curry.

I DJ'd a party once, in the 70s. My choice of records wasn't warmly received, so I swore I'd never do it again.

bloke i used to work with helped out doing a rock dj in the 70s he also was a roadie for an unsigned band who used to do gigs all over the midlands and at private parties at big houses. used to be a lot of drugs at these parties and one of the times glenn hughes was there, he also used to drink with him now and again in cannock when they bumped into each other at the night clubs. 

Â