I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I onced worked with a bloke who was in his 50s and we got on like a house on fire. Both in to the same music etc, anyway he was probably the most broad minded bloke I've ever met, he would have swinging parties at his house and go dogging all the time. Some of the stories were crazy. Some people thought he was perverted which in a way we all are, but that was just how he was. Crazy crazy bloke with huge character. Could write a book on his escapades

Confession time...

Me and my "girl" are looking for somebody for me to ****, whilst she watches...

I'm actually a bit nervous. I'm not entirely sure why, I think it's that there's a little added pressure with it being an "event" rather than just a natural thing.

Just go to the nearest kennel. That should do it. ;)

Yep. We got some at uni. I used it with a girl I was seeing at the time. You still need sexual stimuli for you to become aroused; it's not that you get a rod on as soon as the stuff kicks in.

What I do remember about it is this: I was going about my artistry but when I came, I tried to carry on, which was possible, because rather than my cock go floppy, I maintained a 80-90% erection. The problem was, however, it doesn't stop the feeling of sexual desire draining away, and the feeling of me wanting to be anywhere else but on that bed at that moment still washed over me.

It's useful if you think that you might not be able to perform at all, but I thought it'd help me become a sexual demon who can go at it for a good five minutes. It didn't :(

:lol:

Confession time...

Me and my "girl" are looking for somebody for me to ****, whilst she watches...

That's **** up.

IMO of course.

As somebody that worked as a barman and a night porter in hotels as a teenager, I can report there's a fair bit of it goes on.

From age 17 to 19 I had jokey invites upstairs most weekends and most definitely very serious propositions from middle aged couples (all declined, incidentally) on about 3 or 4 or 5 occasions.

Never got the whole swinging/orgy thing, can't see how you can get off on watching someone you love/care for get nailed by a stranger,

Ddid what exactly gets you off with such escapades? Genuinely interested here?

I think its weird. At least with someone you're in a relationship with.

If you're single and you get into some sort of orgy then its different.

But there's no way I'd get off on seeing my partner shagging another bloke.

And I'd ask serious questions about a girl who got off on me shagging some other bird.

I know you said that your mrs wanted to watch you shag some other bird, would you get off on it if it was the other way round? Fair play to couples that are in to that kind of thing, it works for some relationships and not others, each to their own. Their is something about it that turns me on and also my mrs would get turned on by it. But it would end up being a problem for us especialy now. It was something we looked in to when we were first together but nothing come of it

To be honest my mrs is extremely broad minded. Their is only one thing she would not do and that's mess around with shit, piss yes but not shit. She would have sex 3 times a day if she could and is always up for most stuff. I had this fetish and still have, and she learnt herself how to do this thing for me. She's a good girl. She loves all that bondage shit but if I'm honest it does not do it for me one bit. Never have been in to it

Well it's more socially acceptable than hiding in someone's front garden with binoculars and a Thermos watching them do it.

Just go to the nearest kennel. That should do it. ;)

I felt I had to 'unlike' your post.

It looked weird and inappropriate liking a post (albeit a joking one) that suggested partaking in sexy things with dogs. :)

It's ok. I felt it was a bit under the belt myself. :)

• Like 1

To be honest my mrs is extremely broad minded. Their is only one thing she would not do and that's mess around with shit, piss yes but not shit. She would have sex 3 times a day if she could and is always up for most stuff. I had this fetish and still have, and she learnt herself how to do this thing for me. She's a good girl. She loves all that bondage shit but if I'm honest it does not do it for me one bit. Never have been in to it

What did she learn to do?