I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

It depends. People have differing attitudes to sex and its role in a relationship. For some, monogamy is a big deal, for various reasons, many undoubtedly informed by social traditions. For others, sex hasn't such a big part to play, and what matters are other aspects of the relationship.

I don't think a man/woman who likes to watch their partner get **** is somehow morally dubious and unfit to be a parent or whatever. It's just sex. People enjoy different things.

of course.

As I said, each to their own.

Certainly isn't for me though.

I'm not watching her shag another bloke? Did any of you actually read the post?

no one said you were.

My post was aimed at the more general poi y of swinging/orgies that had been made.

I know you said that your mrs wanted to watch you shag some other bird, would you get off on it if it was the other way round? Fair play to couples that are in to that kind of thing, it works for some relationships and not others, each to their own. Their is something about it that turns me on and also my mrs would get turned on by it. But it would end up being a problem for us especialy now. It was something we looked in to when we were first together but nothing come of it

I couldn't do it the other way round no and neither could she. She's open minded, like me, to the point where as long as everyone is having fun then what's the issue?

It's not "swinging" per se, nor is it an orgy. It's a threesome with a twist. She gets turned on by watching her "man" give pleasure, some people might think that weird but I don't really care much for the morals of others. As long as we're happy then fan-dabby-dosy. She'll probably get involved anyway.

How on earth that might make her a bad mother or me a bad father is beyond my understanding, truly it is.

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with a challenge haha

You'd need thighs (and a pelvis) like Kristina Vogel to pump tennis balls out at anything more than a cat hacking up a furball, surely?

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

It depends. People have differing attitudes to sex and its role in a relationship. For some, monogamy is a big deal, for various reasons, many undoubtedly informed by social traditions. For others, sex hasn't such a big part to play, and what matters are other aspects of the relationship.

I don't think a man/woman who likes to watch their partner get **** is somehow morally dubious and unfit to be a parent or whatever. It's just sex. People enjoy different things.

of course.

As I said, each to their own.

Certainly isn't for me though.

I'm not watching her shag another bloke? Did any of you actually read the post?

no one said you were.

My post was aimed at the more general poi y of swinging/orgies that had been made.

Fair enough Stevo, I was perturbed by the comment about it somehow affecting parenting skills and the rest of the conversation got jumbled from there.

Nah I'm not into that game at all. Dogging and all that jazz. That does seen a bit sad to me, and dangerous.

I know you said that your mrs wanted to watch you shag some other bird, would you get off on it if it was the other way round? Fair play to couples that are in to that kind of thing, it works for some relationships and not others, each to their own. Their is something about it that turns me on and also my mrs would get turned on by it. But it would end up being a problem for us especialy now. It was something we looked in to when we were first together but nothing come of it

I couldn't do it the other way round no and neither could she. She's open minded, like me, to the point where as long as everyone is having fun then what's the issue?

It's not "swinging" per se, nor is it an orgy. It's a threesome with a twist. She gets turned on by watching her "man" give pleasure, some people might think that weird but I don't really care much for the morals of others. As long as we're happy then fan-dabby-dosy. She'll probably get involved anyway.

How on earth that might make her a bad mother or me a bad father is beyond my understanding, truly it is.

fair play to you both. I can't see either how it makes anyone a bad mother or father. Don't get me wrong it aint for everyone and I respect people who just don't see the thrill of it but sex is their to be enjoyed. What's normal to some people aint to others, each to their own

To be honest my mrs is extremely broad minded. Their is only one thing she would not do and that's mess around with shit, piss yes but not shit. She would have sex 3 times a day if she could and is always up for most stuff. I had this fetish and still have, and she learnt herself how to do this thing for me. She's a good girl. She loves all that bondage shit but if I'm honest it does not do it for me one bit. Never have been in to it

What did she learn to do?
To use the medical word, its called female ejaculation and I love it! Does not happen often but it does happen on occasions
  • Like 2

I tend to associate people's avatar with what they look like in real life. With Rugeley's avatar depicting a child, it means that I've been envisioning a toddler discuss the social taboos of female ejaculation, dogging and swinging for the past few pages.

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 1

You would not be wrong, I'm very child like in person and don't feel the need to grow up much. Never been swinging or dogging if I'm honest. Plenty of gang banging and all that type of stuff. Dogging does not appeal to me one bit

I onced worked with a bloke who was in his 50s and we got on like a house on fire. Both in to the same music etc, anyway he was probably the most broad minded bloke I've ever met, he would have swinging parties at his house and go dogging all the time. Some of the stories were crazy. Some people thought he was perverted which in a way we all are, but that was just how he was. Crazy crazy bloke with huge character. Could write a book on his escapades

Strange...I don't remember meeting you