I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I onced worked with a bloke who was in his 50s and we got on like a house on fire. Both in to the same music etc, anyway he was probably the most broad minded bloke I've ever met, he would have swinging parties at his house and go dogging all the time. Some of the stories were crazy. Some people thought he was perverted which in a way we all are, but that was just how he was. Crazy crazy bloke with huge character. Could write a book on his escapades

Strange...I don't remember meeting you
your real name aint bill by any chance is it?

One of my pictures made it onto 'Mail online'

How old was she?
haha fooking love it

I tend to associate people's avatar with what they look like in real life. With Rugeley's avatar depicting a child, it means that I've been envisioning a toddler discuss the social taboos of female ejaculation, dogging and swinging for the past few pages.

I do this as well.

I'm still searching for a 6'10" Villa mug...

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

I tend to associate people's avatar with what they look like in real life. With Rugeley's avatar depicting a child, it means that I've been envisioning a toddler discuss the social taboos of female ejaculation, dogging and swinging for the past few pages.

I do this as well.

I'm still searching for a 6'10" Villa mug...

I also do this. Will you marry me?

To be honest my mrs is extremely broad minded. Their is only one thing she would not do and that's mess around with shit, piss yes but not shit. She would have sex 3 times a day if she could and is always up for most stuff. I had this fetish and still have, and she learnt herself how to do this thing for me. She's a good girl. She loves all that bondage shit but if I'm honest it does not do it for me one bit. Never have been in to it

What did she learn to do?
To use the medical word, its called female ejaculation and I love it! Does not happen often but it does happen on occasions
Fair play sounds you have a right kinky one

Sometimes it just gushes out and sometimes it proper squirts out. I'd say it only goes about 1ft but its better than nothing. Fair play to her she learnt herself how to do it because she knew I loved it. Anyway check cytherea out on the net. She is the queen

Sometimes it just gushes out and sometimes it proper squirts out. I'd say it only goes about 1ft but its better than nothing. Fair play to her she learnt herself how to do it because she knew I loved it. Anyway check cytherea out on the net. She is the queen

• Like 1

lol

• Like 3