I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Confession time...

Me and my "girl" are looking for somebody for me to ****, whilst she watches...

I'm actually a bit nervous. I'm not entirely sure why, I think it's that there's a little added pressure with it being an "event" rather than just a natural thing.

ay up that woke me up

I'm now 30. I own my own business that turns over a quarter mill a year, I've got no girlfriend as such but I've got good options! I'm confident, charismatic and I know who I am.

And a non-girlfriend who's into threesomes. 

We all hate you. 

:D

• Like 1

When I was 24 I had absolutely **** all going for me really. Average job, average friends, average girlfriend. No real prospects.

When I was 27 the shit hit the fan, I lost everything including a much more than average girlfriend. I slipped into deep depression and it took me two years to recover "fully", or as best I probably ever will.

I'm now 30. I own my own business that turns over a quarter mill a year, I've got no girlfriend as such but I've got good options! I'm confident, charismatic and I know who I am. I still suffer sometimes, but with even mild success comes the added stress. I see a therapist and that's a great help, not because I have to but because I'm confident enough to make changes in my life.

24 and feeling like your wasting it? **** me, yourself SUPPOSED to be wasting it right about now. Things will click when it's time...

It took me into until I was a dad for the first time in my early 30s to really "knuckle down" and put some effort into life.  I was changing jobs every couple of years, and not really getting anywhere.  Then it all just seemed to click into place after I got my arse into gear.

I was 30 when it all started "making sense.."

Was a clearing in the woods at 24. Not that I remember that far back.

Be honest, is she really your 'girl' or is just a hooker that you regular get with?

It's complicated, but no money has ever changed hands.

lol that's good. But seriously, if you're just **** around with her then I think what you're gonna do is pretty cool, but, if I were seeing this girl with a view for something serious, I think I'd kick her to the curb if she was up for something like that, I wouldn't want that sort of person mothering my kids.

• Like 2

Confession time...

Me and my "girl" are looking for somebody for me to ****, whilst she watches...

That's **** up.

IMO of course.

What's **** up about it? Out of interest.
your girlfriend wants to watch you **** somebody else. What's not **** up about it?

Each to their own and all that.

• Like 1