I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Me and a couple of mates were playing the game where you have to answer the question as fast as you can.  

The questions tend to be 'which celeb would you sleep with?' etc. and you answer it very quickly which usually leads to an honest answer, which obviously, sometimes leads to some funny answers. 

Anyway, they asked me a few questions which went fine, and then someone asked, 'which simpsons character would you sleep with?'.

Now in the half second my brain had to process the question, my brain told me NOT to say Lisa, because she was a child and it was obviously the slip-up they wanted.

I didn't have the time to think of any of the characters in any real depth so I said the answer with a certain cocky-ness that I knew what they wanted and I wasn't going to give it to them.

I said 'Maggie'  :blush:

It still gets brought up to this very day, for shame.. 

Me and a couple of mates were playing the game where you have to answer the question as fast as you can.  

The questions tend to be 'which celeb would you sleep with?' etc. and you answer it very quickly which usually leads to an honest answer, which obviously, sometimes leads to some funny answers. 

Anyway, they asked me a few questions which went fine, and then someone asked, 'which simpsons character would you sleep with?'.

Now in the half second my brain had to process the question, my brain told me NOT to say Lisa, because she was a child and it was obviously the slip-up they wanted.

I didn't have the time to think of any of the characters in any real depth so I said the answer with a certain cocky-ness that I knew what they wanted and I wasn't going to give it to them.

I said 'Maggie'  :blush:

It still gets brought up to this very day, for shame.. 

I think Lois from Family guy won the VT poll when we had a  thread years and years ago for which cartoon character would you shag

must confess I didn't' think of putting Lisa or Maggie on it

At least if we ever have a VT night out I won't have to introduce myself as dont_do_it_doug. The Dog Fiddler will do just fine I reckon.

I prefer "the dog botherer"

• Like 1

At least if we ever have a VT night out I won't have to introduce myself as dont_do_it_doug. The Dog Fiddler will do just fine I reckon.

Double post

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

I prefer "the dog botherer"
Yeah, this.

I like how nobody has considered, like with Morpheus, that I might have made it up.

You know me too well.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Did, I have to ask, sorry, but just wondering about the logistics of the operation. Did you smother the stuff all over your dick, or like just on yer head, or maybe all the way to the hinge to try and encourage the dog to deepthroat your entire shaft? Maybe you pulled your foreskin all the way back, mashed it all over the end, then rolled it back up a bit to make a bit of a cock/pate wellington?

I'm all liked out for one day, this thread has been comedy gold right from the word go.

If Wiggy ever decides to grace us with his presence again then he'll shoot his load over this one.

Edited by Shillzz
  • Like 1