I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Dog Breath versus the stench from DDID's penis.

It's like a clash of titans from the world of bad smells.

I can imagine the dog being the subject of torment from it's friends due to it having cock breath.

I can happily confess that I've never been that horny that I needed sexual favours from a) a family member or b ) another species.

I honestly don't have that much to confess about, I'm quite dull.

Edited by Ginko

Ha, sorry DDID, you were thirteen and didn't go through with it in the end, young, dumb and full of... well you know the rest.

Ten years of incestual relations though... mind blowing, if true.

I killed a prostitute because she hurt my willy after tugging too hard and saying i've got a small willy, had sex with her cold dead body and then smeared peanut butter on my willy and had local dogs eat it off.

What do I win?

I killed a prostitute because she hurt my willy after tugging too hard and saying i've got a small willy, had sex with her cold dead body and then smeared peanut butter on my willy and had local dogs eat it off.

What do I win?

My respect

You must of had a very fussy dog if you had to smear patè all over your dick to get it to suck you off.

I bet that dog was petrified every time you opened the fridge

Jimzk, your surprise at the situation almost seems to hint towards you having had more success in this field in the past?

Na, I did one put a chew stick up my ass in the hope of getting a rimjob off a bassett hound though

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 2

... aaand a quick 7 page catchup later ... You've outdone yourselves lads. Absolutely fantastic :) Right up there with VillaTalk's finest moments :)