I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_96

I expected a few rubbish ones like my maggie one, to start us off but the Morph-mister comes in and blew us all away.  

Only the queen revealing that she had an affair with Hitler would be more surprising :lol:

Only the queen revealing that she had an affair with Hitler would be more surprising  :lol:

And even that would have to include her doing him

With a strap-on.

Only the queen revealing that she had an affair with Hitler would be more surprising  :lol:

And even that would have to include her doing him

With a strap-on.

And a dog should be involved somewhere in there. 

Man this is some scary stuff. I might have got a bit too doctors and nurses with a cousin when I was 13 or something but I've never thought as a adult it would be a cracking idea to shag my aunt behind my fiancee's back. I'm waiting for Morpheus to do the big reveal and to laugh at everyone who believed him

On a trip I spent the night in the same bed as a mate. I woke up next morning as the bed was softly jiggling. Couldn't really understand what was going on at first, but then I heard the sound of fapping under the covers. What to do? I'm ashamed I pretended to be asleep for the full duration of the wank. Coincidentally it was at his aunts place.

haha

If it didn't work maybe you used the wrong pate? If it was field mushroom the setter probably turned his nose up at it.

Salmon.

Unfortunately no, we didn't own a cat and the next door neighbours moggy was a bit too volatile for my liking.