I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Like DDID does over a dog's furry little face. The savage beast.

I will stop now.

:o What have they done to you? Haha.

She's the worst of all of us. Save maybe Rob.

You may also notice I have a kinky dog as my avatar.

Morpheus has his aunt.

The cover story in all the tabloids was that i was hit by a bus. My aunt Kelly Brook actually kicked the living shit out of me when she found out i had sold my story to Limpid at VT. 

Did, I have to ask, sorry, but just wondering about the logistics of the operation. Did you smother the stuff all over your dick, or like just on yer head, or maybe all the way to the hinge to try and encourage the dog to deepthroat your entire shaft? Maybe you pulled your foreskin all the way back, mashed it all over the end, then rolled it back up a bit to make a bit of a cock/pate wellington?

Kin hell that's a bit graphic, can you tone it back a bit.

• Like 1

This thread brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'oh my giddy aunt'.

Laura, please, please, please let it be true that your avatar is an actual photo of yourself. If it is then my aunt is dumped.  

Did, I have to ask, sorry, but just wondering about the logistics of the operation. Did you smother the stuff all over your dick, or like just on yer head, or maybe all the way to the hinge to try and encourage the dog to deepthroat your entire shaft? Maybe you pulled your foreskin all the way back, mashed it all over the end, then rolled it back up a bit to make a bit of a cock/pate wellington?

Give over, it's still not as painful to read as most of your posts. I seem to remember cringing when reading some of your comments on the goth girl who works at the New Street store.

• Like 1

Give over, it's still not as painful to read as most of your posts. I seem to remember cringing when reading some of your comments on the goth girl who works at the New Street store.

Aye, that was **** weird. At least my crime is legal in some states (though punishable by death in others).