I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I've always thought that about the dog blowjob. When people say smear your cock in peanut butter or whatever, the first thing I think is wouldn't the dog just bite it clean off at the first opportunity?

Seemingly not no.

But if I were to do that (and I have no intention to) I would always be afraid that that's what would happen

I've always thought that about the dog blowjob. When people say smear your cock in peanut butter or whatever, the first thing I think is wouldn't the dog just bite it clean off at the first opportunity?

Seemingly not no.

But if I were to do that (and I have no intention to) I would always be afraid that that's what would happen

Yeah, it's a risky old gamble, and not one that a sane minded individual would take.

A mate & me whilst at Uni walking to back the halls of residence decided to look for a prostitute. When we found one we emptied our left over night change and handed it over. She walked us round the corner to a car park where she wanked my mate off first, I waited in the other corner. I will never forget his face as it was happening I was doubled over with laughter. She then came to me and through drink, her general look and the way she tugged on it there was no way it was coming up. She asked me "what is wrong?" and I think I replied "you're hurting it." Anyway she then stopped and we all walked back round the corner and her last words were to me "your mate has got a big dick." We decided never to tell anyone but I couldn't help myself as it was so funny. My friend would often bring up in random pub conversation "if a prostitute said you had a big dick would you take it as a compliment?" 

• Like 2

Nah, she was a scruffy red setter cross.

Bad breath?
I wanted her to lick my bell end, not snog me.

Besides, I bottled it the second her jaw opened. You only live once eh fellas... Fellas, where you going... Hey, wait up...

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Nah, she was a scruffy red setter cross.

Suddenly your comments about me seem less impressive, given that you are taken to dog fellatio. Doesn't say much for your taste in women!

:D

• Like 2